Alec Baldwin killed a cinematographer with a prop gun while trying to play cowboy. Shot his director too.

G

Baldwin speaking to the press while Hillary obviously has a sniper on him

[MEDIA=youtube]_1RQMoJR8Ho[/MEDIA]
Any remote sympathy I had for this fucking faggot completely went out the window. Yeah, the reporter is an asshole because he doesn’t know the name of the person you got killed. That makes sense.

According to this mong a ‘well oiled machine’ means when things go so well people walk off set because you hired a fucking air head to handle your props. And spell your goddamn name with a x like you’re not a faggot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snake

Any remote sympathy I had for this fucking faggot completely went out the window. Yeah, the reporter is an asshole because he doesn’t know the name of the person you early got killed. That makes sense.

According to this mong a ‘well oiled machine’ means when things go so well people walk off set because you hired a fucking air head to handle your props. And spell your goddamn name with a x like you’re not a faggot.
I really don't know how they're going to give him a pass but they probably will. He might go to trial at most but a jury of his (((peers))) will let him off.

From this short clip you can see what a melomaniac he is. He's his character in Malice, but a faggot.

G

I really don't know how they're going to give him a pass but they probably will. He might go to trial at most but a jury of his (((peers))) will let him off.

From this short clip you can see what a melomaniac he is. He's his character in Malice, but a faggot.
These people are so used to being entitled scumbags that they can shoot a bitch in the face and act indignant when someone asks how that could have happened.

‘My kids are in the car crying!’ Continued: because I hired a fucking retard to coordinate props on my set. Also, I’m a limousine liberal asshat who hates unions so I hired scabs to run my movie. This one bitch in particular admitted that she was afraid to load blanks in a previous interview but because I’m a cheapskate faggot I hired her anyway.

Wow, years of speaking bilingual faggot have finally paid off.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum

bill gates publicist sucks

the line should be “if you think epstein is bad, i wheel and deal with literal devils. but i do it for a greater good. like any competent diplomat i met with that monster epstein to get funds for african aids patients. saving lives is all i care about, and if i have to meet with a scum bag, after he has served his sentence, to save lifes, I will do it.”

“also, this is kind of a headline. but i am the reason epstein went to jail, i was working close with the feds and other security agencies to bring this guy down. and i probably shouldn't say that here, but i need to set the record straight.”

Last edited:
G

bill gates publicist sucks

the line should be “if you think epstein is bad, i wheel and deal with literal devils. but i do it for a greater good. like any competent diplomat i met with that monster epstein to get funds for african aids patients. saving lives is all i care about, and if i have to meet with a scum bag, after he has served his sentence, to save lifes, I will do it.”

“also, this is kind of a headline. but i am the reason epstein went to jail, i was working close with the feds and other security agencies to bring this guy down. and i probably shouldn't say that here, but i need to set the record straight.”
Nice spastic hand movement, you fucking wannabe overlord. ‘He’s dead,’ said the faggot accomplice.

5sjcza.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Any remote sympathy I had for this fucking faggot completely went out the window. Yeah, the reporter is an asshole because he doesn’t know the name of the person you early got killed. That makes sense.

I like how he got all cunty with his publicist or whatever (who seems like a real treat)

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
So apparently there were more misfires that happened on that set. How irresponsible is Baldwin's production team?

I know it's tragic but imagine how kinda funny it looked to see how draw a revolver, spin it like a cowboy (while dressed as one) and discharge it hitting 2 people and killing one. One of the most unlikeable people in Hollywood.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Hilaria is playing the loyal senorita, but will vamonos from his old ass as soon as the prenup expires. She signed up to lick an old man's balls in exchange for the money and to attend movie premiers, not for none of this. She'd be loco in the cabesa to stick around.
Alec's lawyers transferred some titled property from his name to her name in case lawsuits start coming at his assets. Whenever a cop shoots someone first thing lawyers say to do is transfer everything to your parents/brother/wife/kids so that the dumb dead nigger's family can't sue you for possessions. The cop that choked out Fentanyl Floyd immediately divorced his chink wife and gave her his assets for example.

Snake

Alec's lawyers transferred some titled property from his name to her name in case lawsuits start coming at his assets. Whenever a cop shoots someone first thing lawyers say to do is transfer everything to your parents/brother/wife/kids so that the dumb dead nigger's family can't sue you for possessions. The cop that choked out Fentanyl Floyd immediately divorced his chink wife and gave her his assets for example.
I'll have to remember that when I get charged with felony fat shaming.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I remember in my late 20's catching "The Shadow" on television. It's dumb as shit, much like any Russell Mulcahy film, but I have a soft spot for it. After catching it a second time, I remarked to my brother how, if things were different, Alec Baldwin would have made an excellent Batman.

Now I look at him and see a Tomlinson-esque, left-wing pompous ass with a violent streak that would make Sean Penn tell him to "calm the Fuck down, man." He used to be a damn good actor - I mean that, "Glengarry Glenross" is excellent, and even his "30 Rock" incarnation was rather fun - but he's such a miserably over-bearing prick now, who seems to think the rules don't apply to him. Ergo, non union workers, loaded weapons, accidental death. To quote a similarly fat man, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

Whatever he gets, he'll deserve it.

G

I remember in my late 20's catching "The Shadow" on television. It's dumb as shit, much like any Russell Mulcahy film, but I have a soft spot for it. After catching it a second time, I remarked to my brother how, if things were different, Alec Baldwin would have made an excellent Batman.

Now I look at him and see a Tomlinson-esque, left-wing pompous ass with a violent streak that would make Sean Penn tell him to "calm the Fuck down, man." He used to be a damn good actor - I mean that, "Glengarry Glenross" is excellent, and even his "30 Rock" incarnation was rather fun - but he's such a miserably over-bearing prick now, who seems to think the rules don't apply to him. Ergo, non union workers, loaded weapons, accidental death. To quote a similarly fat man, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

Whatever he gets, he'll deserve it.
That movie was retarded fun. Could never get made today due to retardation.