Alec Baldwin killed a cinematographer with a prop gun while trying to play cowboy. Shot his director too.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Low budget movies hire low budget staff. Thousands of shitty movies with multiple gun fights are made without a problem. The problem is that nobody is allowed anymore to look at adult women who look like retards and say "Are you sure she's up to the job?"

FCWrCuUVEAcwsex.jpg
any other take is wrong

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Fatty Arbuckle lost his career over fucking rumors, but Baldwin gets to skate after having the blood on his hands, accidental or not?

It's not politics here, it's flat out the person. He's not a good guy. I know people who've worked in the industry, some in America and most in Europe. They've worked with him - they never have a good word to say about the man.

I've heard kind words about Bruce Willis - TWICE! - but never anything about Baldwin.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
This is the power of having well connected agents and publicists, and being contractually attached to a large media company. He literally shot and killed a woman after failing basic gun safety, and he's looking like he might still have a career after this.
That's because guns are the problem, not the person handling them. Alec didn't point the gun and somebody and pull the trigger, the gun did that all by its self

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
This is the power of having well connected agents and publicists, and being contractually attached to a large media company. He literally shot and killed a woman after failing basic gun safety, and he's looking like he might still have a career after this.
If anything his stock will go up. The first movie he headlines will be a 'must see' in a freak-show sense. Will there be guns in the movie? Will his character kill a mother of two and call her a rude little pig? Will his wife become a full beaner and start wearing sombreros? Woody Allen and Roman Polanski had major careers after raping children and Allen his own daughters.