Alec Baldwin killed a cinematographer with a prop gun while trying to play cowboy. Shot his director too.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
alec-baldwin-rust-125.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
LOL! Anti-gun commie fag makes another movie glorifying crime and violent culture with fake guns. "Guns are bad but not when Hollywood makes money off of them". And now being a complete retard likely hired some low IQ woke nigger troglodyte who gives him a live weapon. And he proceeds to violate all sorts of gun safety rules like NEVER point a gun at someone ever unless you intend to harm them in a lawful way. And now some anti-American BLM loser is dead and another wounded. Blanks can kill people. Anyone involved in guns knows this. In the military if you point your weapon at someone by mistake during training you can literally be thrown out of the military. People have been thrown from the fucking Green Berets and SEALs for glancing someone with a weapon.

This is better than when the Fast and Furious actor was street racing with his friend and burned alive in a their car. They had a car that was a show car not even meant for driving (it had tire dressing on the actual treads meaning the wheels would not stick to the road). These actors are so embarrassing.

MonsterSteve

Age.
He shot the Director and the Director of Cinematography I believe. This is the girl who died. What I don't understand is why they were shot? It's not like they were in the scene where a stuntman would be shot. Was he just messing around and shot them for lulz? Hopefully he gets in trouble for this because he's a fucking faggot and now an ACTUAL murderer.

HalynaHutchins.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I'm all for him getting knocked down a peg or two but I wasn't thinking people on a movie set needed to die. It's a shame, sounds like it was just an unfortunate mishap.

I wouldn't be surprised if places like California had some really strict laws that made this a criminal offense with a mandatory sentence. I doubt he'll see time for this but he should probably get Minc Law involved ASAP.