Alec Baldwin killed a cinematographer with a prop gun while trying to play cowboy. Shot his director too.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Oh yeah, fuck him. I'd lock him up. He definitely deserves to be sued into bankruptcy. And Clinton is miserable and is going to hell. Just think her reputation as an all-powerful master of the universe is overstated. She's a mediocrity. And she lost the election to a gameshow host. She's a dud.
Well.... yes. But they need worse than what people know.

I mean, what's not to love? He's a rapist pedophile, and SHE tampered with a raped plaintiff's evidence while she was a lawyer and helped fuck up the world by raping Libya to the detriment of innocent civilians.

They're not just kinda evil, it's just pure demonic evil tyranny.

Maybe it's just the impending concentration camp talking, I dunno.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
"Cazzara Halyna!"

Attachments

• 1635003520622.jpg
    1635003520622.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 7
G

This Hannah Reed character is a real treat. If only she had been the one who was killed that day.

[MEDIA=streamable]tifzb7[/MEDIA]

If you hire a fucktard like this you deserve everything you get.

The podcast she did last month, sounding like a total airhead loser: [URL]https://files.catbox.moe/bbouth.mp3[/URL]
Imagine literally putting your life in the hands of this flakey retarded whore.

Snake

This is just going to be another case of rich liberal faggots that fuck kids never face any jail time or consequences. If this wasn't a Jewidicial system and everyone was treated equally, he would face some kinda time since since shit would roll up hill from the cunt he hired to supply the weapons to him running the show and there already was negligent discharges the day fucking before. If he was just an actor playing a part that had no say on the production, especially the mechanism that caused a death, I'd think you could make a case it wouldn't be prosecutable.

RobertMewler

It just gets better:

‘Rust’ armorer Hannah Gutierrez Reed once gave unchecked gun to 11-year-old actor: report​

The “inexperienced” armorer in charge of weapons on set of Alec Baldwin’s movie “Rust” had given a gun to an 11-year-old actress without checking properly for safety, a report said.

Hannah Gutierrez Reed, 24, daughter of prominent Hollywood armorer Thell Reed, was head armorer on set in Santa Fe where Baldwin fired a prop gun loaded with a live round, killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounding director Joel Souza.

Gutierrez-Reed’s alleged misstep happened on the set of the upcoming Nicholas Cage film, “The Old Way” and temporarily halted filming, sources told The Daily Beast.

“She was reloading the gun on the ground, where there were pebbles and stuff,” one source told the outlet. “We didn’t see her check it, we didn’t know if something got in the barrel or not.”

Gutierrez-Reed reportedly handed the gun to child actress Ryan Kiera Armstrong, forcing concerned crew members to intervene, the report said. The gun was then checked for barrel obstruction, according to the sources.

“She was a bit careless with the guns, waving it around every now and again,” a source said.

“There were a couple times she was loading the blanks and doing it in a fashion that we thought was unsafe.”

A “Rust” production source described Reed as “inexperienced and green,” to the outlet, adding that there had been two other incidents of accidental discharges by crew members.

Two other “Rust” production sources questioned if Assistant Director Dave Halls followed proper procedure before the tragic incident.

“He’s supposed to be our last line of defense and he failed us,” one source told The Daily Beast. “He’s the last person that’s supposed to look at that firearm.”

Halls was named in the affidavit calling out “cold gun,” indicating its safety before giving the weapon to Baldwin.

Another source confirmed that it should be the assistant director’s job to test each gun for being “hot” — loaded with live rounds, or “cold” — loaded with blank rounds.

“This check alone should’ve prevented this incident,” the person told The Daily Beast.

Last month, Guitierrez- Reed said on a podcast that she was “nervous” about her abilities as an armorer while she was working on “The Old Way” — her first experience as head armorer.

“You know, I was really nervous about it at first, and I almost didn’t take the job because I wasn’t sure if I was ready … but, doing it, like, it went really smoothly,” she said last month on the Voices of the West podcast.

Hannah-Gutierrez-Reed2.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
This is just going to be another case of rich liberal faggots that fuck kids never face any jail time or consequences. If this wasn't a Jewidicial system and everyone was treated equally, he would face some kinda time since since shit would roll up hill from the cunt he hired to supply the weapons to him running the show and there already was negligent discharges the day fucking before. If he was just an actor playing a part that had no say on the production, especially the mechanism that caused a death, I'd think you could make a case it wouldn't be prosecutable.
Make no mistake. Alec Baldwin might not go to jail or have to pay a fine. But anywhere outside of faggy liberal Hollywood he shows his head he will be mocked to his face for shooting someone. He cannot show his face at any political event that is not completely shielded from the crowds. I have lived in NYC around celebrities and there are rude and psychotic people who ask for autographs (Norton style), film celebrities with their phones like animals at the zoo, and literally just harass and stalk celebrities.

In the age of TikTok faggotry....Alec Baldwin is going to have people yelling 'murderer' or whatever at him any time he goes anywhere in public. And Baldwin is a magnet for moron photographers and fans. Guy has like a half dozen assaults on journalists and fans.

But yeah....he pointed a loaded gun at someone....pulled the trigger....and killed them. His Jewish lawyers will get him off.

G

Make no mistake. Alec Baldwin might not go to jail or have to pay a fine. But anywhere outside of faggy liberal Hollywood he shows his head he will be mocked to his face for shooting someone. He cannot show his face at any political event that is not completely shielded from the crowds. I have lived in NYC around celebrities and there are rude and psychotic people who ask for autographs (Norton style), film celebrities with their phones like animals at the zoo, and literally just harass and stalk celebrities.

In the age of TikTok faggotry....Alec Baldwin is going to have people yelling 'murderer' or whatever at him any time he goes anywhere in public. And Baldwin is a magnet for moron photographers and fans. Guy has like a half dozen assaults on journalists and fans.

But yeah....he pointed a loaded gun at someone....pulled the trigger....and killed them. His Jewish lawyers will get him off.
There's no way he isn't getting sued for millions of dollars. He'll probably settle, but he's going to get taken to the cleaners.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
There's no way he isn't getting sued for millions of dollars. He'll probably settle, but he's going to get taken to the cleaners.
No doubt although I would imagine he has a huge insurance policy for something like this. His personal assets may be somewhat protected until the insurers go after him. I'm not an insurance expert nor am I pointing guns at people so I'm probably not the best to speak on the topic, though.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
No doubt although I would imagine he has a huge insurance policy for something like this. His personal assets may be somewhat protected until the insurers go after him. I'm not an insurance expert nor am I pointing guns at people so I'm probably not the best to speak on the topic, though.
He probably already got payed enough for all that and enough to make it all worth it.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
He probably already got payed enough for all that and enough to make it all worth it.
Maybe, although I think he owns a piece of the production company as well. He may also be sued as part of the production company because not only did he own the decisions to cut the union, he pulled the fucking trigger.

At minimum, it'll be the people he hurt, his investors, and then the insurers to get their payouts back. Even if he doesn't pay a dime or spend a minute in prison, we're talking about years of being involved in civil suits and I'm sure a number of those people have as much political capital as he does.

Didn't he call his daughter a pig at some point during his divorce? My guess is he's going to lose his goddamn mind.