Alec Baldwin killed a cinematographer with a prop gun while trying to play cowboy. Shot his director too.

Snake

Anything happen to the guy who killed Brandon Lee?
Not as far as I'm aware, but the difference here is this was a real live round and I've never read anything about the Crow gun having a real round in it. Something about the wad firing out of the gun into his chest.

I'm not expecting him to go to jail, it's just a nice thought. But if it's true there was negligent discharges all through this shoot, that's a damning pattern of negligence and he had the authority to fire the dumbass he hired. At most he'll pay a settlement in all likelihood.

Snake

It'd be a power move if he posted a video in character like Kevin Spacey did.

I'll shoot a bitch dead to sell a movie. Do you think I’m fucking with you? I am not fucking with you.
You know what it takes to retardedly shoot and murder your jewish employees?

imageedit_4_3570710503.jpg

MonsterSteve

Age.
So he shot a broad dead because the broad in charge of the weapons forgot a live round was in the gun? I don't really give a fuck about Alec but if a woman dies due to the incompetence of another woman, I know where my loffs are going.
no idea how that happens because since Brandon Lee was killed in this way, they've banned live ammo on movie sets. How a live round slips in and how it's not triple, quadruple checked before, right before the scene by Alec, and everyone else is MIND BOGGLING.

Unless someone pulled a Childs Play 3. Chucky's back baby.

MonsterSteve

Age.
I dunno. His production company and he had final say on a lot of shit and buck stops with him. It reads like profoundly retarded negligence on his part. I don't necessarily think he can walk away from this one unscathed. He might get a slap on the wrist, but it'll be maybe 5-10 in a country club prison.

Whenever these retards on set accidentally kill someone with a gun, they always blame the (((blanks))). They'll say "something got lodged in the muzzle and it launched a projectile." What would actually get stuck in there big enough to do that and you don't know it? You would need to physically ram something up there like a musket muzzle. It's just stupidity on the armorer or someone like this queer, asked for real ammunition and he has the clout to break protocol.

Yea he might actually get fucked, even so slightly, by this. At the very least he has to live with himself knowing he shot and killed an innocent young woman, right in the tits. He will be waking up at 3am sweating from nightmares for the next few years.

RobertMewler

The armorist was indeed a lady. Her father was a famous Hollywood armorist and I guess because she's such a loser with no other talents, she went into his line of business despite being scared of weapons lol.

“You know, I was really nervous about it at first, and I almost didn’t take the job because I wasn’t sure if I was ready … but, doing it, like, it went really smoothly,” Hannah Reed said last month in the Voices of the West podcast.
Loading prop guns was “the scariest” part of the process, Reed said, saying her dad helped show her how.

Hilarious. What a piece of shit:

hannah-gutierrez-reed-1.jpg

G

You're my Pommy Anglo, but... as if these people don't deserve to be imprisoned for SOMETHING at this point.

And Alec Baldwin, too. Why the fuck not. You know, aside from shooting a woman in the face.
Oh yeah, fuck him. I'd lock him up. He definitely deserves to be sued into bankruptcy. And Clinton is miserable and is going to hell. Just think her reputation as an all-powerful master of the universe is overstated. She's a mediocrity. And she lost the election to a gameshow host. She's a dud.