Alec Baldwin killed a cinematographer with a prop gun while trying to play cowboy. Shot his director too.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
la7ne4ct61v71.jpg

I‘m retarded but how do movies usually handling shooting scenes? Because actors definitely point prop guns and pull triggers all the time.

I also can‘t figure out how the fuck a live round gets in a prop gun, the. Gets pointed at the camara. And did it go through her to hit the director?

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I‘m retarded but how do movies usually handling shooting scenes? Because actors definitely point prop guns and pull triggers all the time.

I also can‘t figure out how the fuck a live round gets in a prop gun, the. Gets pointed at the camara. And did it go through her to hit the director?
I heard they had live ammo on set because they were recreationally shooting guns

Which seems kinda hypocritical if true

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
He shot the Director and the Director of Cinematography I believe. This is the girl who died. What I don't understand is why they were shot? It's not like they were in the scene where a stuntman would be shot. Was he just messing around and shot them for lulz? Hopefully he gets in trouble for this because he's a fucking faggot and now an ACTUAL murderer.

HalynaHutchins.jpg
Like idiots, they probably wanted a glamour shot of him pointing straight at the camera

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*

Yeah people here going off about gun safety are being a bit ridiculous. Alec Baldwin is a fag sure but the "always treat it like it's loaded" shit when you're talking about an actor in a movie is just stupid. It's perfectly reasonable for the actors to think all safety precautions have been taken care of and the prop gun is safe to point for the scene. At that point the fault lies with whoever is in charge of the prop guns and shit. Not the dum-dum actors.

Imagine criminals and shit in movies never actually pointing their guns at each other because it isn't safe for the actors in real life lol. Dumb.

Weird thing here though is two people behind the camera getting shot so if he was just fucking around then that's something completely different.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Yeah people here going off about gun safety are being a bit ridiculous. Alec Baldwin is a fag sure but the "always treat it like it's loaded" shit when you're talking about an actor in a movie is just stupid. It's perfectly reasonable for the actors to think all safety precautions have been taken care of and the prop gun is safe to point for the scene. At that point the fault lies with whoever is in charge of the prop guns and shit. Not the dum-dum actors.

Imagine criminals and shit in movies never actually pointing their guns at each other because it isn't safe for the actors in real life lol. Dumb.

Weird thing here though is two people behind the camera getting shot so if he was just fucking around then that's something completely different.
Yeah all loffs aside it’s gross incompetence/negligence and shouldn’t have been possible. Several of these guns were apparently randomly discharging all week and a lot of the crew had already walked off set due to safety concerns.

RobertMewler

So he shot a broad dead because the broad in charge of the weapons forgot a live round was in the gun? I don't really give a fuck about Alec but if a woman dies due to the incompetence of another woman, I know where my loffs are going.
Turns out it was a non-union (scab) dude who was in charge of the gun.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I hope racial equity characters come to this movie with butt-stock loaded sub machine guns and mow down dozens of audience members in the name of Black Lives, to show solidarity with Trump-Impersonator in Chief Alec