Alec Baldwin killed a cinematographer with a prop gun while trying to play cowboy. Shot his director too.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Screenshot_20211022-114348.jpg

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Go to any gun safety class and the first two things they tell you is you always check if your firearm is loaded and, even if you do, you act like it's loaded no matter what. They teach this to little kids before they shoot their first buck. It's really fucking simple.

No need for any of this to have happened. Basic safety measures weren't taken and someone is either going to pay a fuckton or go to jail.

We treat guns like walking sticks out here and you still find more people having oopsie doodles with lifted trucks than with guns.

Snake

Go to any gun safety class and the first two things they tell you is you always check if your firearm is loaded and, even if you do, you act like it's loaded no matter what. They teach this to little kids before they shoot their first buck. It's really fucking simple.

No need for any of this to have happened. Basic safety measures weren't taken and someone is either going to pay a fuckton or go to jail.

We treat guns like walking sticks out here and you still find more people having oopsie doodles with lifted trucks than with guns.
I didn't know shit about gun safety until I went to a range with my family when I was like 12 and spent the majority of my younger years surrounded by them just sitting on a coffee table. While that's irresponsible, I knew better than to fuck with them. Being into video games as a kid, I had such a fascination in holding an exact model of something you'd use in a PS1 game.

Imagine being a grown fucking adult and being this retarded to aim a gun, prop or not, at someone and squeeze the trigger. Someone hands you a gun, always behave like it's loaded, take the mag out, clear the chamber, squeeze the trigger in a safe direction. :image_4159_lg: