Alec Baldwin killed a cinematographer with a prop gun while trying to play cowboy. Shot his director too.

WigwardFromSouthHampton

The Fugitive
You're fired, faggot.
ZtO86TN.jpg

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
How does that happen? If you’re more than 10 years old and point a weapon at someone and pull the trigger, you have to be special.
And even if it happened while filming a shooting scene, how do live rounds get anywhere near the weapons? You would think, especially these days, that there would be a shit ton of safety precautions

G

How do you kill/shoot two people with a prop gun on accident? Non actors too. Something fishy about this story. Something were not being told since Alec was a "powerful" political weapon for the Jewish cabal. I bet the angry old fat faggot actually murdered people with a real gun. Trump curse.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Yeah, something weird going on. Forget for a second how incredibly stupid/careless/suspicious it is to have a real, loaded gun mistaken for a prop on a film set. Why was he pointing it in the direction of the crew and not at another actor? Did he fire twice? If so why didn't he stop when he saw a reaction?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
He shot the Director and the Director of Cinematography I believe. This is the girl who died. What I don't understand is why they were shot? It's not like they were in the scene where a stuntman would be shot. Was he just messing around and shot them for lulz? Hopefully he gets in trouble for this because he's a fucking faggot and now an ACTUAL murderer.

HalynaHutchins.jpg
Just from the look of her, it doesn't seem like anything of value was lost here. If anything more people in hollywood should start shooting each other.