Alec Baldwin killed a cinematographer with a prop gun while trying to play cowboy. Shot his director too.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Thernovich might look like a faggy cyclops , but he has as point here.
Hi I'm Alec Baldwin, welcome to Jackass!

Alec_Baldwin_fired_prop_gun_that_killed_cinematographer_injured_director_on_Santa_Fe_set-syndImport-113326.jpg
"Hi, Jews? Yea I need your help with something"

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Adam isn't his brother. He's the 1 Baldwin actor not related to the others....which makes it weirder that He's tweeting news about Alec. Fuck all of them.
There's a Fatrick connection here too. You know the old Child Spit Studios avatar with Rick looking particularly gay in a bright orange hat? He was dressing up as Adam Baldwin from Firefly. He's got a sticker about this hat on his book shelf too, this pig is hog wild about that scene.

jayne_cobb_hat.jpg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Yeah, something weird going on. Forget for a second how incredibly stupid/careless/suspicious it is to have a real, loaded gun mistaken for a prop on a film set. Why was he pointing it in the direction of the crew and not at another actor? Did he fire twice? If so why didn't he stop when he saw a reaction?
I'm guessing he was doing the old sawed off double barrel shotgun both barrels at the camera, that they have been doing in westerns since the 40's

RobertMewler

Good old reddit:
I hope that this mistake doesn't weigh him down. It wasn't on him and he trusted the prop. I'd hate to be the one to fire a prop that ended a life and he is feeling that guilt when it's not his fault.
He failed to check his own weapon. He's very much at fault.

Someone responded:
It was his production company making the movie. I'm sure he feels partly responsible.
Sued, so sued. He'll come out alright though. He's a highly connected lizard so he'll lose some money but not his liberty.

Snake

Good old reddit:

He failed to check his own weapon. He's very much at fault.

Someone responded:

Sued, so sued. He'll come out alright though. He's a highly connected lizard so he'll lose some money but not his liberty.
I dunno. His production company and he had final say on a lot of shit and buck stops with him. It reads like profoundly retarded negligence on his part. I don't necessarily think he can walk away from this one unscathed. He might get a slap on the wrist, but it'll be maybe 5-10 in a country club prison.

Whenever these retards on set accidentally kill someone with a gun, they always blame the (((blanks))). They'll say "something got lodged in the muzzle and it launched a projectile." What would actually get stuck in there big enough to do that and you don't know it? You would need to physically ram something up there like a musket muzzle. It's just stupidity on the armorer or someone like this queer, asked for real ammunition and he has the clout to break protocol.