• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
The way he shit talked Man Utd's infrastructure makes me think he's going to a petrodollar club probably Saudi, or even the MLS....Sporting cant afford him at all, he wants a club with access to 21st century sports-technology shit and cater to his high intensity training and micro management.
MLS teams couldn't afford his current wages, he's on around £500k a week i think. Gareth Bale took a massive pay cut when he joined LAFC. I think the MLS have some weird wage structure in place too don't they?

Sporting makes sense in regard to Ronaldo's autistism about scoring as many champions league goals as possible. Messi is only 11 goals behind Ronaldo atm, and he's two years younger and at PSG so it's quite possible he will outdo Ronaldo's record within 2 years.

G

Fhl2kY0X0AEXwT2

G

View attachment 77685

View attachment 77686

Our national team is pozzed as fuck, and we're not winning shit. Regardless, we are in the same group as the U.S and i just hope we annihilate them and send them packing. Bear in mind Iran is in our group too lol.
This fat redditor faggot at my job grew out his moustache in an attempt to look like that Ted Lasso homo, hoping people would notice, but nobody ever brought it up. Never saw that show because it looked like AIDS. American hipsters pretend to like soccer because they think it makes them look more cultured than regular American sports fans. Feeble-minded fucks.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
This fat redditor faggot at my job grew out his moustache in an attempt to look like that Ted Lasso homo, hoping people would notice, but nobody ever brought it up. Never saw that show because it looked like AIDS. American hipsters pretend to like soccer because they think it makes them look more cultured than regular American sports fans. Feeble-minded fucks.
I've not watched it but apparently as it's Americans writing English characters it comes across as really weird too. Like a slightly off version of reality. Obviously that normally happens in sporting drama anyway but when the characters are all a bit weird it's even worse.

G

Holee Shit, its official...Christiano Ronaldo is bigger than Manchester Utd. His Piers Morgan interview made their stock crash

jkl.jpg

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Holee Shit, its official...Christiano Ronaldo is bigger than Manchester Utd. His Piers Morgan interview made their stock crash

View attachment 78091
They'll get in the champions league without him this year anyway in my view and he'll be history. At the big clubs players go when they get too old he's really going to struggle when reality hits him and he's done.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
View attachment 77789

I dont think he'll make it tbh...reports are he's still on crutches as of this week.

Serbia will not fare well...they have Brazil Denmark and Cameroon in their group, Brazil/Denmark will advance to the next round.

I'm putting money where my mouth is and will walk out from this World Cup with a monumental payout, its easy money. Hope someone pulls up this thread after its over.

So what bets are you laying?