• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
View attachment 77789

I dont think he'll make it tbh...reports are he's still on crutches as of this week.

Serbia will not fare well...they have Brazil Denmark and Cameroon in their group, Brazil/Denmark will advance to the next round.

I'm putting money where my mouth is and will walk out from this World Cup with a monumental payout, its easy money. Hope someone pulls up this thread after its over.

By all account's he's going, he's been included in the final squad selection, along with Vlahovic. I had heard he had improved, and the likelihood of him playing the opening game is slim but he should be fit by the second game. That could just be bullshit though, i mean he has been out for over a month lol.

I've just checked the submitted Serbia squad and they are ultra fucked if Mitrovic & Vlahovic aren't fit to play, they only have 3 forwards and one of them is Jovic lol. Brazil will 100% advance from group G it's a toss up between Serbia & Switzerland for second in that group, Serbia would win if they had all their tools available imo. Cameroon are jobbers.

Denmark are in group D. They have it easy, only France will be a prawblem, the other two countries are Australia and Tunisia lol.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Not equivalent...thats basically for the finalists for the continental champions leagues...so you're getting the UEFA champions league winner facing the OFC winner (sometimes a club from Tahiti). I'm speaking of a world cup for the top performing clubs in Europe Asia Latin America etc. Maybe 32-40 clubs. Anyway who cares, you are not on my level when it comes to this shit. Go rib each other and fuck off
There's too much football as it is. Nobody wants this shit outside of the money men

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
3dfap_com -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsp3dfap Resources and Information.jpeg

dutch-football-fans.jpg

82609533d3472aae9f4d44c98650f8c6ee4ad25f.jpg

Here's me and the boys in Doha, we just landed, hide your daughters and hide your wifes, the dutch are in town!

wolrdcup-2006-fans-guardian.jpg

Last edited:
G

WWAW Ronaldo calling out the (((Glazers))) for "not caring about Man Utd", and just seeing it as a marketing $$$ cash grab?

No way will man utd keep him after the wc, they might not wait for the winter transfer period and just Kanye West his contract.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
I'm conflicted, i want my country to do well but most of the players are fucking faggots.
Their supposed faggotry (fact) can't hide the fact that your "national" team is mostly comprised of dark-skinned players. Almost like you're French.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
WWAW Ronaldo calling out the (((Glazers))) for "not caring about Man Utd", and just seeing it as a marketing $$$ cash grab?

No way will man utd keep him after the wc, they might not wait for the winter transfer period and just Kanye West his contract.
He's right about that but then he's trying to flog some crypto crap. He's just trying to get out of his contract as nobody is willing to pay for him as he's getting too old for the top level of football. He's only got a chance to play at a side like man City who have the ball most the time and he hardly has to run. Not sure there are many of those out there.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout

There is not a chance in hell Ronaldo is playing one more game for United. He basically breached his contract. He is persona non grata now. They'll end up either tearing up his contract or sell him in January.

Last edited:

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
He's right about that but then he's trying to flog some crypto crap. He's just trying to get out of his contract as nobody is willing to pay for him as he's getting too old for the top level of football. He's only got a chance to play at a side like man City who have the ball most the time and he hardly has to run. Not sure there are many of those out there.
His best option imo is to take a huge pay cut and go back to his boyhood club Sporting to finish his career. He could probably get into the first team there, and if Sporting are lucky they will get some champions league football again. Or he could go for one last big pay out and play for some Arab team for 2 years.

G

His best option imo is to take a huge pay cut and go back to his boyhood club Sporting to finish his career. He could probably get into the first team there, and if Sporting are lucky they will get some champions league football again. Or he could go for one last big pay out and play for some Arab team for 2 years.
The way he shit talked Man Utd's infrastructure makes me think he's going to a petrodollar club probably Saudi, or even the MLS....Sporting cant afford him at all, he wants a club with access to 21st century sports-technology shit and cater to his high intensity training and micro management.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
The way he shit talked Man Utd's infrastructure makes me think he's going to a petrodollar club probably Saudi, or even the MLS....Sporting cant afford him at all, he wants a club with access to 21st century sports-technology shit and cater to his high intensity training and micro management.
I think he might be terrified that Messi is going to take his CL records. So he could go to a club that is still playing CL football.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
View attachment 77898

England giving the U.S a run for its money, the world is waiting with bated breath for Canada's next move.
The least gay gay themed thing I have seen. It's called the rain bow and doesn't even have a rainbow on it

Qatar are paying local people to pretend to be fans of other countries. These are the England fans. Singing a song they clearly have never even heard the tune of as it's completely wrong and the thought of anyone using the term "super coach" is laughable