• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Niggers (2).png

Someone's getting fired tomorrow.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Was looking at some posts on r/soccer and I swear Redditors are some of the biggest faggots alive. Some snarky little Pat-esque cunt asked "How did your boycott go?" and of course a load of virtue signaling little worms crawled out of the woodwork with their "I didn't watch a second of it. I said I wouldn't and I feel proud" and the like.

Congratulations retards. All you accomplished was missing one of the best world cups there's been and probably the best final there's ever been. I'm sure those dead migrant workers are grateful for you choosing not to turn your TV on.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Some of the footage from the parade in Argentina today is incredible. They think 4 million turned out for it. However they had to abandon the bus and take helicopters instead as someone jumped from a bridge onto the open top bus.

These give a good idea of the scale of it all

And here is some of the jumping. One guy made it...the other...did not