• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

G

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
98B6E61E-87F2-4155-A74C-7BD48DABF747.jpeg

Soccer, football, basketball, faggots are just obsessed with watching niggers chase a ball
Blaaaaaackjaaaaaaaack

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Don't think Messi and Argentina will get much done either
Argentina have been in pretty good form and have a decent team. I say that only compared to the state of the other big countries national teams. On paper, France should cruise though it but they play like shit atm. I have money on Brazil to win it, and for Serbia to get to the quarter finals. Which is funny because Serbia's two main attacking threats are injured.

G

I feel bad for the fans that are going. Forced to drink Budweiser only and only at certain areas. The Brazilians can't get naked, the English can't be drunk in the streets. FIFA needs to be disbanded for awarding such a backwards ass country the world cup. It's also not right we are playing in the winter so players don't drop dead due to the heat.
what's the point of a fawkin world cup when each country fields a bunch of niggers...even Croatia?
I genuinely hope this is the last world cup...nations as a concept are already insulted, no way should French ppl look up to players with names like "Karim Benzema" or "Kylian Mbappe".

Just have clubs from various continents fight it out every year for a world club championship...

G

America will beat England but lose to Iran.

I can't wait. I have hardly drunk since the summer and the coverage here is 9am til 9pm on the days with four games.

I'm just hoping we finally get rid of Gareth Southgate and employ an exciting manager after this. The fact it's in the winter and during the season means there's not the usual build up and the whole anti Qatar stuff bores me. Sportswashing doesn't work. I had no idea what the working conditions in Qatar were before they got the world cup. Nice 250 billion spent there idiots.
team USA is weak af, they will lose to England and even Iran...they only have one quality player "Christian Pulisic", all the rest are worse than previous US squads.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
what's the point of a fawkin world cup when each country fields a bunch of niggers...even Croatia?
I genuinely hope this is the last world cup...nations as a concept are already insulted, no way should French ppl look up to players with names like "Karim Benzema" or "Kylian Mbappe".

Just have clubs from various continents ⁰fight it out every year for a world club championship...
I agree, gone are the days of Platini and Ribery (who converted to Islam lol) even the local Greek soccer team I root for has too many Muslims and Africans on their roster

G

Are they playing Scotland in a didn't make it kick about?
No, I was referring to a boring score and park the bus, 1 nil victory style that I grew up with from the time I remember going to Highbury (87ish) to around 93. Very effective, very boring, very predictable and very Italian.