• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
hi-res-702c93b750889d244352153f6d15b67c_crop_exact.jpg

Looks like a gypsy or a Brazilian lol. Croatia had a black Brazilian player years ago who got a few caps.

G

How many yellow cards where shown at the 1962 world cup?
that one was in Chile, Brazil won it...they beat Czechoslovakia 4-2 in the final. 2nd appearance for Pele. Who would miss 1966 world cup after getting injured during the qualifiers or the first game. England won that one. Anything else?

G

They already have that. It's called the Club World Cup.
Not equivalent...thats basically for the finalists for the continental champions leagues...so you're getting the UEFA champions league winner facing the OFC winner (sometimes a club from Tahiti). I'm speaking of a world cup for the top performing clubs in Europe Asia Latin America etc. Maybe 32-40 clubs. Anyway who cares, you are not on my level when it comes to this shit. Go rib each other and fuck off

G

dm me if you want betting picks, Im thru making baby noises with y'all...

Dark horse this WC will be Wales...they'll make it to the quarterfinals.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
Not equivalent...thats basically for the finalists for the continental champions leagues...so you're getting the UEFA champions league winner facing the OFC winner (sometimes a club from Tahiti). I'm speaking of a world cup for the top performing clubs in Europe Asia Latin America etc. Maybe 32-40 clubs. Anyway who cares, you are not on my level when it comes to this shit. Go rib each other and fuck off
That would be nearly impossible to pull off. Most leagues play 38 games per season, not including cup matches. And then seasons taking places at different times outside of Europe, getting top teams from Europe, South America, Asia etc together would be a nightmare lol. Then the teams would have to travel all over the world to have home/away matches, it's a logistical conundrum.

G

That would be nearly impossible to pull off. Most leagues play 38 games per season, not including cup matches. And then seasons taking places at different times outside of Europe, getting top teams from Europe, South America, Asia etc together would be a nightmare lol. Then the teams would have to travel all over the world to have home/away matches, it's a logistical conundrum.

Mabe a UEFA focused cup with invitations to the best non European sides: 1 or 2 Brazilian or Argentinian Clubs...a club from MExico, one from MLS, one from Japan/Korea/China. Still, even the most generous slots for non-UEFA sides, their best clubs would lose to a bottom tier European team.

Forum Clout
that one was in Chile, Brazil won it...they beat Czechoslovakia 4-2 in the final. 2nd appearance for Pele. Who would miss 1966 world cup after getting injured during the qualifiers or the first game. England won that one. Anything else?

How many countries have more World Cup medals than England?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Which team should I root for? Don't care about foosball, I'm just looking to annoy people who do. Preferably a team from a hilarious poverty-stricken country so I can work the underdog angle. I'll hang up and listen.

G

Which team should I root for? Don't care about foosball, I'm just looking to annoy people who do. Preferably a team from a hilarious poverty-stricken country so I can work the underdog angle. I'll hang up and listen.
England will go far...semis atleast

Overperform: France (will probably win it again) Netherlands England
About as predicted: Brazil, Argentina (semis at least), Portugal Croatia Denmark
Underperform: Germany, Spain, Belgium
Underdogs/Wild Cards: Wales, Canada (no bias) Senegal
---
Eliminated but respectable: Mexico, Uruguay, Iran, Poland Cameroon, Australia, Korea, Japan
Eliminated and Humiliated: the Hosts, Saudi Arabia, Ecuador, USA, Tunisia, Costa Rica

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
England would piss the footballing world off due to our habit of overestimating ourselves. Iran & Hungary would piss a lot of people off to but mainly for political reasons.

G

^^ Hungary is not in the World Cup (but they did defeat England twice in the UEFA nations league, they're a good team).

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
England will go far...semis atleast

Overperform: France (will probably win it again) Netherlands England
About as predicted: Brazil, Argentina (semis at least), Portugal Croatia Denmark
Underperform: Germany, Spain, Belgium
Underdogs/Wild Cards: Wales, Canada (no bias) Senegal
Eliminated but respectable: Mexico, Uruguay, Iran, Poland Cameroon, Australia
Eliminated and Humiliated: the Hosts, Saudi Arabia, Ecuador, USA, Tunisia, Costa Rica
If Mitrovic & Vlahovic have managed to get fully fit, i would put Serbia as a wild card. They have good offensive capabilities, Mitrovic has been in great form.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
^^ Hungary is not in the World Cup (but they did defeat England twice in the UEFA nations league, they're a good team).
Yeah i said Hungary instead of Serbia lol, my bad. Hungary are a good team though, they gave us a nice whopping if i do say so myself.

G

If Mitrovic & Vlahovic have managed to get fully fit, i would put Serbia as a wild card. They have good offensive capabilities, Mitrovic has been in great form.
jkl.jpg

I dont think he'll make it tbh...reports are he's still on crutches as of this week.

Serbia will not fare well...they have Brazil Denmark and Cameroon in their group, Brazil/Denmark will advance to the next round.

I'm putting money where my mouth is and will walk out from this World Cup with a monumental payout, its easy money. Hope someone pulls up this thread after its over.