• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

G

Looks like anti-Qatar disinformation.

No way would Qatar even bother bribing Ecuador's players, it would make back room deals straight with the Ecuadorian FA or government in the tone of billions...7 million is chump change, Qatar would be stupid to fuck its shit up for that.

jkl.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

Pre-tournament friendly. Portugal look to be in good form, didn't field some of their better players either. Might be a good WC for them to be honest witcha.

G

FIFA (while counting their money): "They bribed us to host this (as did everyone before), and now u accuse them of being bad/evil...so i am upset with u"

Monk

Forum Clout
You'd think Nike could at least mix up their designs a little. They're just reusing aspects of Spurs' atrocious kits on the national teams.

i

That piece at the collarbone is so fucking dumb looking.

G

Anyone wanna watch World Cup shit online for free, bookmark this site: [URL]https://reddit2.istream2watch.com/video/qatar-vs-ecuador-2022-11-20-16-00-00[/URL]

game 1 (Qatar vs Ecuador) in 90 minutes

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
View attachment 77685

View attachment 77686

Our national team is pozzed as fuck, and we're not winning shit. Regardless, we are in the same group as the U.S and i just hope we annihilate them and send them packing. Bear in mind Iran is in our group too lol.
even with spics soccer in America is seen as gay and not popular ,Child but i wish Rugby would take off in America