• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Qatar's team is shocking, it's a bunch of shit transplant players and the ones that are actually Qatari are terrible. Also the ref is annoying me with his constant whistle blowing, you're not at a rave faggot.

Anyone got a good stream in English? i'm having to watch one in Japanese for some reason.

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Imagepipe_17.jpg

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
Qatar's team is shocking, it's a bunch of shit transplant players and the ones that are actually Qatari are terrible. Also the ref is annoying me with his constant whistle blowing, you're not at a rave faggot.

Anyone got a good stream in English? i'm having to watch one in Japanese for some reason.

US commentary, they had no idea what was going on with the offside call. It's quite funny

2-0. This lot are shite

G

Try this

[URL unfurl="true"]https://sportsurge.io/soccer/event/10230541[/URL]

G

If it’s this easy to bribe FIFA for the World Cup I don’t get why Saudi Arabia didn’t get it first. At least they have a halfway decent team who can qualify legitimately.

G

If it’s this easy to bribe FIFA for the World Cup I don’t get why Saudi Arabia didn’t get it first. At least they have a halfway decent team who can qualify legitimately.
bidding process for this was back in 2010...Saudi was still not allowing women to even drive back then, forget about Budweiser sponsorships and faggotry (prereqs for any World Cup host)

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
btw, Ecuador is a shitty team...imagine what will happen to Qatar when it plays the Dutch and Senegalese?

Qatar are not a world cup caliber team...$$$ talks
They've got good players but no central figure that stands out in a weaker team like Sadio Mane does for Senegal or Gareth Bale for Wales. They won't cause a stink but they aren't shitty compared to some of the teams in this.

They'd beat Scotland, which is a good Mendoza line for whether your team is shitty or not

Edit - but I agree France or Belgium could easily rack up 9 or 10 on these clowns