• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I saw that and didn't want to say anything so she doesn't delete it. Her retarded followers have already noticed:

View attachment 111494
holy shit this killed me HAHAHA
1681891980514.png

@admin set phasers to BLOCK AND REPORT

G
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
I'm tired so maybe this is a retarded revelation. Everything you said in the theory post above explains why she hasn't acknowledged any of the threads pinning this on Pat. They were on the front page the entire time she was sperging out and she didn't mention them once.
I don't know what it is exactly but there has to be some reason the Delhi Fridge is going so hard in the paint for this fat nobody

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
holy shit this killed me HAHAHA
View attachment 111527
@admin set phasers to BLOCK AND REPORT
Or BLOCK AND RETORT

Ezekiel 25:17
The path of the righteous man (OnA forums) is beset on all sides
By the inequities of the selfish (Jackie and assorted security queers) and the tyranny of evil men (Rick, also Jackie)
Blessed is he (OnA forums) who, in the name of charity and good will
Shepherds the weak (people who fall for Pat's bullshit) through the valley of darkness (the internet)
For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children
And I will strike down upon thee(Rick, Jackie, Shane Nokes?)
With great vengeance and furious anger
Those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers (us)
And you will know my name is the Lord (also us)
When I lay my vengeance upon thee (all the other faggots)

G

The first recorded contact on Twitter between them was January 2022. She responded to his welp lost the lawsuit thread.
It's possible she DMed him on Twitter and gave him the whole 9 yards about Torswats, it's anonymous/untraceable etc. After last Friday when Patrick learned there was a paper trail, she got a message in her inbox saying "FIX THIS OR YOU'RE GOING DOWN WITH ME".

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
It's possible she DMed him on Twitter and gave him the whole 9 yards about Torswats, it's anonymous/untraceable etc. After last Friday when Patrick learned there was a paper trail, she got a message in her inbox saying "FIX THIS OR YOU'RE GOING DOWN WITH ME".
I wondered why Pat wasn't taking up for Jackie on Twitter.

I guess she works for him now.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
It has nothing to do with Pat and everything to do with us calling her a fat ugly retard street shitter
That would explain the doxxing, but the running interference for fatso is some straight Baghdad Bob shit. I would bet money they are in cahoots in some way, even as small and unlikely as fatso paying her money to be his spokesheathen

Status
Not open for further replies.