• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The first recorded contact on Twitter between them was January 2022. She responded to his welp lost the lawsuit thread.
First actual swaTTing dates to July of 2022, so it's a possibility.

I'm personally doubtful she's a fixer for Pat because between her comments on Patrick losing the lawsuit in Jan 2022, and her declaring war on us in the last month, they barely had any contact. I think it should be pretty obvious by now that Jackie does not have the brains or sublety for any kind of subterfuge. If she was aiding Pat for the past year, she absolutely would not have wanted to hide it or have been physically able to.

What I did find in the intervening timespan between the aforesaid periods, was this tweet mentioning them both in the same breath to alert them to #DropKiwifarms succeeding. It seems that, again. if Pat had any kind of swaTTing contact, it very likely was a anti-Kiwi tranny, not this larping idiot.

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Forum Clout
That would explain the doxxing, but the running interference for fatso is some straight Baghdad Bob shit. I would bet money they are in cahoots in some way, even as small and unlikely as fatso paying her money to be his spokesheathen
If Rick really is swaTTing himself, she was his go-between.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
:unsure:

KFDDoS.PNG

G
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
If Rick really is swaTTing himself, she was his go-between.

Yeah I subscribe to Caver's theory that she facilitated the swattings and fatso got a hold of her on fiverr grabbed her by the fat of her neck and told her if I go down for this so do you, hence the Pravda level of bullshit coming out of her mouth.

This is all constitutionally protected speculation. Fat.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Yeah I subscribe to Caver's theory that she facilitated the swattings and fatso got a hold of her on fiverr grabbed her by the fat of her neck and told her if I go down for this so do you, hence the Pravda level of bullshit coming out of her mouth.

This is all constitutionally protected speculation. Fat.
Best outcome would be if it was like a house of cards with Rick ratting on everyone to save jail time (doesn't work) and everyone in the Fatosphere and half of SFWA goes away to where they can't harm children anymore.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
I don't have mental illness. But some of you around here sure the fuck do. Goddam it's a fuckin' looney bin, look at yourselves you dirty pieces of shit
1. This sort of denial is an affirmation. Especially in the face of your behavior.
2. "No, u!!!" is not an argument.
3. "dirty pieces of shit" reveals your total lack of power. It's an empty insult. Because you can't actually hit a nerve, because you have nothing. So you just fire off the most flaccid crap ever. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.