• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Diaper Cock Snot

dirty diaper thinktank
Forum Clout
ugly smelly curry nigger bitch.jpg

G

THEORY: Jackie is the person who told Patrick about Torswats. She told him, "Don't worry, they use Monero. It's completely untraceable. They're on Telegram which stores messages locally and feds can't see anything." This conversation could have taken place somewhere that retains data for a very long time and can be subpoenaed. After Torswats outed Piggo, she realized that she could possibly be implicated which is why she suddenly Kool Aid Manned her way into this and is trying to frame random people. Note that the Vice article made no mention of Patrick, so it's not like she saw the article and discovered Fatso that way.

As a former associate of the Gay Nigger Association of America, it would make sense that she is knowledgeable about these things and runs in these circles.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
THEORY: Jackie is the person who told Patrick about Torswats. She told him, "Don't worry, they use Monero. It's completely untraceable. They're on Telegram which stores messages locally and feds can't see anything." This conversation could have taken place somewhere that retains data for a very long time and can be subpoenaed. After Torswats outed Piggo, she realized that she could possibly be implicated which is why she suddenly Kool Aid Manned her way into this and is trying to frame random people. Note that the Vice article made no mention of Patrick, so it's not like she saw the article and discovered Fatso that way.

As a former associate of the Gay Nigger Association of America, it would make sense that she is knowledgeable about these things and runs in these circles.
I completely believe this.

G

I completely believe this.
There's also the possibility that someone introduced Pat to her as a "fixer" given her political connections, and Pat contacted her after realizing he is completely toast with the self-swatting. She is doing the best she can on social media and probably telling Pat that she's killing/steering the investigation behind the scenes, when in reality she's an unemployed bum on welfare and Patrick is going to be arrested as soon as Coinbase/Gemini respond to subpoenors for Pat's account data.

G

It also makes complete sense why yesterday was a wellness check and after the 🥱 response from here which she tweeted about decided to up it to whatever today's was. This stinks and I hope they are both caught.
We're going to see more swattings no matter what, even after Patrick is arrested, and Patrick will fatly try to use that as evidence that he wasn't swatting himself because how could he possibly do it from prison? Torswats went way too hard in outing Patrick, changing their name to @fuckfatricktomlinson and changing their profile picture to his mugshot, and now random people are ordering them for fun. The swattings have a life of their own now.

Status
Not open for further replies.