• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum Clout
man I should've went with my first thought
I truly do not believe she is a fed. Who would sign up to be a snitch when it involves having your family contacted with lewd pictures of yourself?

But...based on what weev said wouldn't an informant have better means of contacting authorities than @'ng their Twitter? That could have been a performance to lull anyone with a sub 2.0 gpa into a false sense of security. Plus the whole outting herself a whole 5 minutes into having an account here seems almost too dumb for a member of GNAA.

I don't know man, this is a tough one. Genuinely.

I can't help but to optimistically picture the Ant bit about the guy waking up blissfully unaware of his impending doom only to remember their life is crumbling. Any brother men remember and can link it?

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I truly do not believe she is a fed. Who would sign up to be a snitch when it involves having your family contacted with lewd pictures of yourself?

But...based on what weev said wouldn't an informant have better means of contacting authorities than @'ng their Twitter? That could have been a performance to lull anyone with a sub 2.0 gpa into a false sense of security. Plus the whole outting herself a whole 5 minutes into having an account here seems almost too dumb for a member of GNAA.

I don't know man, this is a tough one. Genuinely.

I can't help but to optimistically picture the Ant bit about the guy waking up blissfully unaware of his impending doom only to remember their life is crumbling. Any brother men remember and can link it?
It was one of the dream ones I think. Possibly part of the dream rapist. The first 30 secs of this one sounds like it

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
552B882A-BBF5-41AE-A668-6CD1AECA8A17.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.