• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230419_140935_Chrome.jpg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I got drunk and doxxed myself in off topic like 2 weeks ago by mistake, my real name and everything. I think only one of the brothermen saw it and I deleted the post once I realized my mistake. My life is a smoking ruin anyways so I really don’t give a care. If Jackie was really interested in doxxing people here she should try lingering longer, I feel like a lot of us have done it by mistake at one time or another

Forum Clout
[QUOTE="piggytomlinson, post: 744067, member: 5125"] I get thousands of views a month, not like your criminally shitty NPS. Will the rest of you scatter like roaches? [/QUOTE] now the Rocket doesn’t take too kindly to you threatening his Rocketeers. I’ll be a mensch and give you a chance to apologize. [QUOTE="piggytomlinson, post: 744067, member: 5125"] I get thousands of views a month, not like your criminally shitty NPS. Will the rest of you scatter like roaches? [/QUOTE] now the Rocket doesn’t take too kindly to you threatening his Rocketeers. I’ll be a mensch and give you a chance to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.