• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
What's this imbecile blathering on about now? She's gonna hack the phone records and triangulate the position of whoever might've had an iPhone at a major tourist destination the time this was supposedly taken? (because exif data is never easily manipulated, your honor)

She's implying it's a big mistake to have your hand in frame, like it's going to be possible to doxx someone somehow from a 5MP picture showing less than 10% of a finger's surface?

I'll admit I'm not a l337 haxx0r, but judging from my limited experience, it seems she's full of chapati.
I think she means you can lift prints from the card even though it probably got removed within a day. Also she's talking like shes going to get information law enforcement enforcement uses in cases to fix people's location like apple will just give her that.and even if they did that and IDd him what crime has he committed?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jackie fishing for a job
4F16001D-DD44-489F-A9D0-6E7714020A4E.jpeg

STATE LINES!!!

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I think that would be called 'Illicit intrusions into computer networks for pecuniary advantage', she's obviously breaking laws in multiple jurisdictions internationally. Oopsie doodles.

If the US legal system already ruled that Patrick owes money to "John Doe 1", would they be cool with Patrick hiring a hacker to expose his identity?

Do you think "but the guy hiring me told me they tried to kill Patti LaBelle" means Jackie knows better than the United States government who ruled Quasi is entitled to the right to privacy?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She's offering to do 'analysis work' for the police... work done on her home PC will stand-up well to scrutiny in court. This broad is dumb.
Hey MKE PD, I know I called you a bunch of idiots and that you’re trying to kill Patrick S Tomlinson but give me a job so I can figure out who is doing the very illegal action of calling him fat!

Status
Not open for further replies.