• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
B584B3BE-B4BB-40DB-9BA3-6E31B58A632A.png

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
If you think this is motivated by social justice...and not injured ego because we mock her appearance, I got a bridge. It's why there is no rhyme or reason to the tweets, she is big mad. It almost comes off as clownish (but that's not her intent).
You mean the tweet with her blood pressure after making that one thread wasn't a clever ruse?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If you think this is motivated by social justice...and not injured ego because we mock her appearance, I got a bridge. It's why there is no rhyme or reason to the tweets, she is big mad. It almost comes off as clownish (but that's not her intent).
If she thought we were doing anything illegal she would be compiling everything she has and writing her article or sending to law enforcement. But she’s just frantically tweeting non sensical disconnected shit hoping anyone of more importance will latch on and signal boost her tweet. This bitch is legitimately deranged.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Her felony suicide demand here on the board was to someone who said "your skin is the color of shit." She's mad.

G

I think i’m just done with this pants shitting retard. I’m in the Pat and Cumia business. These side characters are fun but so boring. I’m looking at her twitter and i don’t even know what the fuck shes rambling about or what she wants. No one who follows her gives a shit what she posts, why should i?
I appreciate that. Our fellow brothamen are ruining my chances to become this Far Eastern chick’s Aladdin.

Status
Not open for further replies.