• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I uploaded the pic on multiple image hosting sites tagged with her real name so just google her name to find it. @piggytomlinson do have fun.

I do not consent to this post being reproduced elsewhere for reasons of clout-chasing. Any reproduction of this content is in violation of section 36(c) of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act and is punishable under law.

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I'm fucking wheezing.

hahahahaha.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I think i’m just done with this pants shitting retard. I’m in the Pat and Cumia business. These side characters are fun but so boring. I’m looking at her twitter and i don’t even know what the fuck shes rambling about or what she wants. No one who follows her gives a shit what she posts, why should i?

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Anyone here ever shack up with a 29-year-old man for weeks when you're 16 because you don't like having a bedtime, and then, shockingly, you find CP on his computer, but you don't go to the cops because you're....just too punk rock or something?

And then, many years later you repeatedly, publicly "worry" on social media that that very guy is now fucking his own kids that wouldn't exist to be molested had you had gone to the cops, but you won't call him out by name? Just vague-tweet and Paulishly lap up I'm-so-sorries for how much it hurts you?

Was that anyone here?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Anyone here ever shack up with a 29-year-old man for weeks when you're 16 because you don't like having a bedtime, and then, shockingly, you find CP on his computer, but you don't go to the cops because you're....just too punk rock or something?

And then, many years later you repeatedly, publicly "worry" on social media that that very guy is now fucking his own kids that wouldn't exist to be molested had you had gone to the cops, but you won't call him out by name? Just vague-tweet and Paulishly lap up I'm-so-sorries for how much it hurts you?

Was that anyone here?

Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.