• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Sherlakhsmi Holmes is on the case.

keki.png

Justice warrior protip: if you suspect someone of being a cyberstalker with multiple felonies to his name, you should alert the authorities by CC'ing local law enforcement with completely unintelligible information.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

View attachment 110823

Justice warrior protip: if you suspect someone of being a cyberstalker with multiple felonies to his name, you should alert the authorities by CC'ing local law enforcement with completely unintelligible information.
CC on a tweet? You don’t have an email? This is like the dopes they tell to NOT @FBI on tweets

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout

View attachment 110823

@piggytomlinson I'm not going to point out what is so obviously, hilariously wrong about this, but trust me, you're a complete moron for thinking you've unravelled anything here.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout

View attachment 110823

"Because of the curious incident of the dog in the night-time, Watson."
"I'm afraid I don't understand."
"It's elementary, my dear Watson, once you question one of our very first assumptions: what if those droppings we encountered on the cobblestones were not of a dog, but a human?"

watson2-min.png

Status
Not open for further replies.