• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum Clout
So according to this article

Here's Rick's Tweet

I don't know what time the play started but I'm assuming it's earlier than 9:30pm when the Patti Labelle thing happened. He tweeted before the play started so I guess she's assuming that his theater was the target and they fucked it up? I wonder where she got that info from? I wonder if Pat gave it to her? If he did, I don't know how she can't at least wonder how he knew about it. She's been looking all over this board, to my knowledge it's never been mentioned here until she just tweeted it the other day.

Also, funny enough, he claims his home was swatted twice the same night.

Can someone check the time stamps on those tweets? When I look at them it looks like their 10 minutes apart. He was sitting down in the theater and then 10 minutes later he announces he was swatted twice that day. That seems a little suspicious to me. Was he setting up the scenario for a "Welp, the theater I was at was swaTTed" tweet that never happened? I don't understand the circumstances that would have a person tweet about a performance they were attending and then like "oh by the way, I was swatted twice today". It just seems a bit off to me.
We'd have to make Patti LaBelle the official singer of Owen A. Forms if Pat gets busted because he planned a big theater SWATTing and the dude fucked it up.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
pclbooms.jpg

Hey Jack Attack lemme help you out with a little research about the concept of "visa carouseling".

But this carousel comes about when people try to come into the United States, stay for 6 months, leave for a week, return and get another 6 months. That can turn into a real problem when one is dealing with trying to enter and exit the USA. In fact, and this is where deportation may come up, there may be a determination made by USCBP that the person trying to enter the United States is what is called an "Intending Immigrant without proper documentation" and then that person can be turned around. They can be given the option of voluntary departure but they will basically be told "you're not going to be admitted; we believe you are an intending immigrant without proper documentation.”

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Jackie is following the exact same cycle that Pat did when he found us.

1.) Pick fight with internet trolling group
2.) They troll you
3.) Get butthurt about how this shouldn’t exist
4.) They troll you more
5.) Get butthurt about how this shouldn’t exist

If she just ignored us we wouldn’t be talking about her.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
View attachment 110715

Hey Jack Attack lemme help you out with a little research about the concept of "visa carouseling".

Did ooga booga tell her that?
maybe she should ask him why he was turned away.
He wont talk though, he's in the middle of his own grift

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Second, better lawsuit?

The lolcows really do pick themselves
Just in time for rick’s imprisonment!
ME: THANK YOU HAREKRISHNA 🙏

View attachment 110711
What's this imbecile blathering on about now? She's gonna hack the phone records and triangulate the position of whoever might've had an iPhone at a major tourist destination the time this was supposedly taken? (because exif data is never easily manipulated, your honor)

She's implying it's a big mistake to have your hand in frame, like it's going to be possible to doxx someone somehow from a 5MP picture showing less than 10% of a finger's surface?

I'll admit I'm not a l337 haxx0r, but judging from my limited experience, it seems she's full of chapati.

Status
Not open for further replies.