• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Apparently Rick and Niki went to a play at a theater in Milwaukee and the same night a different theater had a bomb threat. Patti Labelle was playing at that theater. I think the hypothesis is that the torswats guy did the wrong theater. This was in December of last year.
This should be the smoking gun right here. What are the odds a SWATTER unaffiliated with Pat would hit a separate theater the very same night Pat was at the other one? Especially when no one but him knew he'd be there. It's much more believable Pat and his SWATTER had a miscommunication as to what theater.

G

This should be the smoking gun right here. What are the odds a SWATTER unaffiliated with Pat would hit a separate theater the very same night Pat was at the other one? Especially when no one but him knew he'd be there. It's much more believable Pat and his SWATTER had a miscommunication as to what theater.
Patti LaBelle is clearly the swaTTer, child. I’m sorry you’re so stupid.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
And who tf sends a random bomb threat to a Patti LaBelle concert? It's a bunch of fucking boomers having a date night. So weird.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Haven't really been watching this thread, and don't plan to, but if anyone gets threatened with having their employer contacted or some horseshit, PM me. "Packet Princess" has old and new skeletons in her closet.
Jokes on her, I'm unemployable! I would like to hear about Cacky Jacky's naughty shenanigans, though.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

You just know he was waiting for the Christmas Carol play to be evacuated so he could loudly blame his cyberstalkers thinking it would impress strangers. OH THIS IS THE WORK OF THE NAZIS THAT HATE ME BECAUSE I DARE TO QUESTION DONALD TRUMP! IS ANYONE A JOURNALIST WHO WANTS TO HEAR MY STORY??!!?

G

Second, better lawsuit?

The lolcows really do pick themselves
Just in time for rick’s imprisonment!
ME: THANK YOU HAREKRISHNA 🙏

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/HackingButLegal/status/1648009693858504722?s=20[/URL]

B22A8992-497A-438C-B589-D58B8BCF37B3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

So according to this article

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2022/12/11/patti-labelle-audience-evacuated-from-riverside-following-bomb-threat/69718360007/[/URL]

Catherine Brunson, who was at Saturday's show, told the Journal Sentinel that the evacuation happened barely two songs into LaBelle's performance, around 9:24 p.m. She estimated the theater was near full capacity. It seats about 2,500 people.

Here's Rick's Tweet

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1601767634139512833[/URL]

I don't know what time the play started but I'm assuming it's earlier than 9:30pm when the Patti Labelle thing happened. He tweeted before the play started so I guess she's assuming that his theater was the target and they fucked it up? I wonder where she got that info from? I wonder if Pat gave it to her? If he did, I don't know how she can't at least wonder how he knew about it. She's been looking all over this board, to my knowledge it's never been mentioned here until she just tweeted it the other day.

Also, funny enough, he claims his home was swatted twice the same night.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1601770307810828289[/URL]

Can someone check the time stamps on those tweets? When I look at them it looks like their 10 minutes apart. He was sitting down in the theater and then 10 minutes later he announces he was swatted twice that day. That seems a little suspicious to me. Was he setting up the scenario for a "Welp, the theater I was at was swaTTed" tweet that never happened? I don't understand the circumstances that would have a person tweet about a performance they were attending and then like "oh by the way, I was swatted twice today". It just seems a bit off to me.

G

So according to this article

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2022/12/11/patti-labelle-audience-evacuated-from-riverside-following-bomb-threat/69718360007/[/URL]

Here's Rick's Tweet

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1601767634139512833[/URL]

I don't know what time the play started but I'm assuming it's earlier than 9:30pm when the Patti Labelle thing happened. He tweeted before the play started so I guess she's assuming that his theater was the target and they fucked it up? I wonder where she got that info from? I wonder if Pat gave it to her? If he did, I don't know how she can't at least wonder how he knew about it. She's been looking all over this board, to my knowledge it's never been mentioned here until she just tweeted it the other day.

Also, funny enough, he claims his home was swatted twice the same night.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1601770307810828289[/URL]

Can someone check the time stamps on those tweets? When I look at them it looks like their 10 minutes apart. He was sitting down in the theater and then 10 minutes later he announces he was swatted twice that day. That seems a little suspicious to me. Was he setting up the scenario for a "Welp, the theater I was at was swaTTed" tweet that never happened? I don't understand the circumstances that would have a person tweet about a performance they were attending and then like "oh by the way, I was swatted twice today". It just seems a bit off to me.

It’s UTC for twitter right?
So he tweeted his location 10 minutes after she was taken off stage?
Welp, I was charged with domestic terrorism today (1/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.