• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I still can’t believe she’s really going to write a “news piece” that we SWATed Patti LaBelle. Wants to be a journalist but couldn’t even make it through film school and makes things up with zero sources.
This place is moving way too fast. What’s the background on this?

Btw, Brian thanks for ribbing my pay no mind Yokozuna falls off the top rope thread. I stink.

fuckwit

Fat
Forum Clout
As inept as she seems to be, it would be the perfect twist if Pat self-SWATs his way to prison (or more fittingly bumbles his way onto death row somehow) all the while she is the one who manages to kill this place. It will bring our oinking Fat Pig's piss to a boil if this tubby Plain Jane steals his glory.

G

As inept as she seems to be, it would be the perfect twist if Pat self-SWATs his way to prison (or more fittingly bumbles his way onto death row somehow) all the while she is the one who manages to kill this place. It will bring our oinking Fat Pig's piss to a boil if this tubby Plain Jane steals his glory.
@piggytomlinson @admin

telangana-sakuntala-beating-sunil-telangana-sakuntala.gif

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Haven't really been watching this thread, and don't plan to, but if anyone gets threatened with having their employer contacted or some horseshit, PM me. "Packet Princess" has old and new skeletons in her closet.
I try not to talk gay like this here, but thats heckin based and friendpilled. What a nice lad.

G

This place is moving way too fast. What’s the background on this?

Btw, Brian thanks for ribbing my pay no mind Yokozuna falls off the top rope thread. I stink.
Apparently Rick and Niki went to a play at a theater in Milwaukee and the same night a different theater had a bomb threat. Patti Labelle was playing at that theater. I think the hypothesis is that the torswats guy did the wrong theater. This was in December of last year.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Haven't really been watching this thread, and don't plan to, but if anyone gets threatened with having their employer contacted or some horseshit, PM me. "Packet Princess" has old and new skeletons in her closet.
Please help me, my employer saw my posts and said that I was a pussy for not going all out. He called me a fence sitting faggot. I don’t sit on fences.

Status
Not open for further replies.