Seriously, do you think Rick swatted himself or that some Kiwifag did it?

Did Pig or Kiwifag swat him?

• Pig

• Kiwifag

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Well, in reality, it's actually not "confirmed" that they live in two separate units at all. Pat has never said that. We have no other confirmation of such beyond probably speculation which, is ultimately and by definition, speculative.

What we do have is claims that they are a happily married couple and Niki just happened to be "somewhere else" on the night in question. I wouldn't trust a word Pat says about anything but, unless I've missed something, there is also absolutely nothing concrete to suggest he's lying about Niki's whereabouts. Which, therefore, presents a ridiculously convenient coincidence in which their house was SWATed and Pat was put in cuffs but Niki was nowhere to be found.

This is, obviously, not a scenario Pat wanted but since he's such a hopeless buffoon, it's far from a scenario you could imagine playing out. The man has already lost around $150k trying to sue people for calling him fat and saying his books "suck" after all. I'm going to defer to him being "completely fucking stupid" until there is more factual evidence available.
Yes I believe it’s “all but confirmed” that they’re living in seperate units based On circumstantial evidence. The unit appears to have been vacated a while ago based on it being listed for rent, they bought a new fridge and I think other furniture to go up there, he apparently was there at 130 am when the cops came which doesn’t make much sense unless he lives there, he’s a very unlikeable person to be around, he probably has a bad snoring problem.. all point to him having moved upstairs by himself.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I feel like you're arguing a point that has no relevance. Niki is dumb? Yes, obviously. It doesn't make it "normal" that she wouldn't be in her own home with her husband on the night they just happened to be "SWATTed." Using normal people logic it makes it highly suspect at best. Are you married? Does your wife frequently disappear for weekends? Mine doesn't.
So, let’s once again go with what we know. We know, for a fact, Rick spends holidays alone. We know, for a fact, Nikki’s mom has a cabin. We know she lives in WI. You think it’s that crazy that Nikki was at the cabin with her family, and girlfriend Jen Huber, licking box? Especially considering there’s maybe 2 months at best left of decent cabin weather. We know it’s normal for Rick to not attend family gatherings. We know it’s normal for people in WI to have family gatherings at cabins in the summer. Is it weird that Rick doesn’t attend family gatherings? Yes, but we know it’s true. Why is that so absurd in the known piggyverse? For all we know she doesn’t even live there anymore and piggy is lying about that.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Yes I believe it’s “all but confirmed” that they’re living in seperate units based On circumstantial evidence. The unit appears to have been vacated a while ago based on it being listed for rent, they bought a new fridge and I think other furniture to go up there, he apparently was there at 130 am when the cops came which doesn’t make much sense unless he lives there, he’s a very unlikeable person to be around, he probably has a bad snoring problem.. all point to him having moved upstairs by himself.
I don't disagree with any of this but it's still a big coincidence that he was there alone at 1:30 and then essentially whined to the cops that they went to the wrong address. I don't think it proves his innocence one way or another but *common sense* suggests he's lying based on what he, himself, insists to be true.

G

I don't disagree with any of this but it's still a big coincidence that he was there alone at 1:30 and then essentially whined to the cops that they went to the wrong address. I don't think it proves his innocence one way or another but *common sense* suggests he's lying based on what he, himself, insists to be true.
Sure maybe, but it’s just as likely one of them said “2611” and so that’s what he’s replying to. Or that they just went to both places since they’re both the same house.

TorqueWheeler

So, let’s once again go with what we know. We know, for a fact, Rick spends holidays alone. We know, for a fact, Nikki’s mom has a cabin. We know she lives in WI. You think it’s that crazy that Nikki was at the cabin with her family, and girlfriend Jen Huber, licking box? Especially considering there’s maybe 2 months at best left of decent cabin weather. We know it’s normal for Rick to not attend family gatherings. We know it’s normal for people in WI to have family gatherings at cabins in the summer. Is it weird that Rick doesn’t attend family gatherings? Yes, but we know it’s true. Why is that so absurd in the known piggyverse? For all we know she doesn’t even live there anymore and piggy is lying about that.
I don't think that's crazy at all. I do, however, think it's at least borderline crazy that, as per Pat's continued insistence, they're an extremely loving couple with no issues whatsoever, who still fuck in hotel showers with a skill and enthusiasm that you couldn't even imagine, stlaker, and yet she was just miraculously not there on the night he was SWATed; entirely due to the evil cabal of cyberstalker white supremacist nazis.

What we "know" doesn't matter. The facts Pat himself has presented betray the likelihood of the situation.

G

Hoaxing is on the rise. All the time we hear stories of Jews and niggers hoaxing themselves for attention. Rick definitely did it himself... He's dumb like a nigger but whiny and gay like a jew. Just don't know if he paid some hooligans drunk hobo to do it for pepperoni or if he did it himself.

TorqueWheeler

Sure maybe, but it’s just as likely one of them said “2611” and so that’s what he’s replying to. Or that they just went to both places since they’re both the same house.
I mean you can keep finding reasons to explain it or you can just accept Pat is a lying cunt who lost his shit.

G

I mean you can keep finding reasons to explain it or you can just accept Pat is a lying cunt who lost his shit.
He is for sure and I’m not even saying I’m right and you’re wrong. You may very well be right. It just seems less likely to me. I do believe he’s willing and capable of calling the cops on his own house but his reaction in this case makes me believe he didn’t do it. It was too similar to the Josiah call where he was made to look like a fool and lashed out because being smart is very important to him and so getting bested by the atalkers really makes him angry. I don’t think he would have that same kind of reaction if his own plan didn’t work like he wanted it to. He’d act like a cunt and talk down to them but I wouldn’t expect that insane rage. Only atalkers or Snyders can do that to him.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
From my understanding, the police didn't realize that "IT'S A DUPLEX" and knocked on the wrong side of the hovel.
No, they were called to 2611, which is Pat's address.

Also, it looks like they knocked on both unit's doors.

If I remember correctly, Pat's half of the hovel is the downstairs one, then there's his renters upstairs, then there's his attic gym/deathtrap. That's why I think Pat's moved into the other half of the hovel, presumably after Nikki screamed "I'M GOING TO MY MOTHER'S!!!" and took off in Ellenor.

Pat's renters live upstairs.png

Well...it happened again last night. Seems like this time its certainly the Pig
Fuck.

Archived, main call log.

Last edited:

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
He was upset because he expected the cops to only knock on the door of the other half of the hovel. That way he gets a story without being particularly bothered.

When they did the minimum of their jobs and cleared the whole building is when he lost his shit.

Didn't he mention something about coming around to see what the commotion was about and then they grabbed him?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
The “killed his wife call” is what Patrick Tomlinson, a known liar, said. That part of this hasn’t been corroborated at all so there’s no reason to believe that’s what the cops were there for.

I believe someone posted information from the police department's site that the call had to do with a "shooting." There was some mention of ShotSpotter, but I don't remember the details.

Ffffffaaawken insufficient data to justify any conclusions