Seriously, do you think Rick swatted himself or that some Kiwifag did it?

Did Pig or Kiwifag swat him?

• Pig

• Kiwifag

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because it wasn’t swatting it was just knocking on the door to see if everything was alright.

I just can’t believe he’d be able to drum up that amount of rage if his own fake swatting story didn’t work out like he planned. He would have been prepared for the cops and had some really bad acting tough guy shit ready for them like he did for the judge in the Nadolski case, it wouldn’t have been a complete spergout like we got. He was mad that atalkers got cops sent to his house and him cuffed. He really thought he had some what he needed to do to prevent it but it didn’t work and the atalkers got the best of him again. Maybe im wrong but that was my take.
I agree. It was probably a welfare check gone sideways due to his alcoholism.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
There's always the possibility one of us got too shitfaced one night, called in the threat, then woke up the next morning like SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT and has been mum about it. It's a real who shot Mr. Burns situation.
I hope it was my youngest daughter who calls Pat "Mr. Pig." I'd probably deserve to be punished for some sort of abstract child abuse then.

EDIT* That's a "Who Shot Mr. Burns?" reference for all you Millennial O&A fans

G

Because it wasn’t swatting it was just knocking on the door to see if everything was alright.

I just can’t believe he’d be able to drum up that amount of rage if his own fake swatting story didn’t work out like he planned. He would have been prepared for the cops and had some really bad acting tough guy shit ready for them like he did for the judge in the Nadolski case, it wouldn’t have been a complete spergout like we got. He was mad that atalkers got cops sent to his house and him cuffed. He really thought he had some what he needed to do to prevent it but it didn’t work and the atalkers got the best of him again. Maybe im wrong but that was my take.
You’re assuming this judicially declared maniac has the emotional capabilities of someone who isn’t a fat faggot with bitch tits.

Check your notes!

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Rick

Again, in normal circumstances I'd agree but so far he has:

1) Included anonymous people in a lawsuit he ended up losing over $100k on because they said his book "sucks."

2) Completely fallen for Josiah, who did a great job but didn't even remotely sound like a legitimate journalist from a major publication and didn't even catch on it was fake when he was promised a preposterous number of words for his article.

3) Sent his fake journalist a video very clearly showing himself supposedly vandalizing his own property sans any actual vandalism.

4) Sent photos of the most obviously phony vandalism you could imagine claiming that's what happened after the video shut off.

5) Sent voice mails that are indisputably himself pretending to be Canyon Boykin, who we all know is completely fake.

6) Denied getting a speeding ticket despite us being in the virtual court room with him and Dan paying part of his fine.

7) Denied he owes Quasi anything despite everything that proves he does and even Tweeting about it himself.

He did it. He's a pathological liar of minimal intellect who is simply too stupid to understand why nothing goes the way he insists it should.
Everything you stated is typical behavior of a regular, autistic lolcow. Look at Chris Chan. He didn’t SWAT himself and he’s more retarded than Rick. Let’s look at the actual evidence of all of these, including this one. His denials are just his autism, so those are out.

1. Brinton scammed him. Brinton is a grifter, Rick is a griftee. Not sure how much evidence you need of that, but there’s plenty.

2. Josiah was perfect because he played directly into what Rick wants: To be a model and icon of whatever he can, to faggots on the internet. It’s the equivalent to tricking a retarded kid who loves candy to get into your van, by saying you have candy. The work, and brilliance of the idea were the difficult parts. Let’s not pretend tricking a retard was.

3. And 4. I believe the video was Rick. Don’t forget he corrected the cyberstalkers with what type of light it was. He was too retarded to get away with that, meaning we know it’s him. It was a simple crime, with 0 danger, and no real way of being caught. He thought he only benefited by doing it, then sharing it. The entire theme of this is, he’s retarded and wouldn’t get away with swatting himself.

5. Right, so what makes you think he’d just get away with this, it’s been almost a month. He’s too dumb to change his voice, and too dumb to be able to properly change his number in a way that doesn’t get back to him. He’s a fucking retard and he’d be in trouble already. This is what I mean when I say you guys simultaneously think he’s a criminal genius, and a retard at the same time. He’s a buffoon who fucks up at every step.

To clarify, I believe Rick did the shit you named. However, there is no evidence Rick did any of it himself. You can say “that looks/sounds like Rick!” but that means nothing. It’s speculation. We have actual evidence spergs have been swatting more recently, and we have more than enough evidence that he’s become a very very popular pig. One side has actual evidence, one side has speculation based off speculation. Use your thinkin meats.

Side note: By speculating it was rick, we just help the faggots who actually did it. If we called it gay and moved on, it wouldn’t be funny. Watching us be faggots arguing about it only makes it funnier for them. I’m also a faggot for doing this. Your moms box.

Pat's combat style reminds me most of Drunken Boxing. It's so clumsy and unpredictable that it's hard to defend against. Who knows what he's thinking? It's always possible he'd call the police on himself as some kind of Sun Tzu shit that's too esoteric for normal cunts to understand.

To he that underestimates the fool
Prison will surely approach

See the source image

TorqueWheeler

Everything you stated is typical behavior of a regular, autistic lolcow. Look at Chris Chan. He didn’t SWAT himself and he’s more retarded than Rick. Let’s look at the actual evidence of all of these, including this one. His denials are just his autism, so those are out.

1. Brinton scammed him. Brinton is a grifter, Rick is a griftee. Not sure how much evidence you need of that, but there’s plenty.

2. Josiah was perfect because he played directly into what Rick wants: To be a model and icon of whatever he can, to faggots on the internet. It’s the equivalent to tricking a retarded kid who loves candy to get into your van, by saying you have candy. The work, and brilliance of the idea were the difficult parts. Let’s not pretend tricking a retard was.

3. And 4. I believe the video was Rick. Don’t forget he corrected the cyberstalkers with what type of light it was. He was too retarded to get away with that, meaning we know it’s him. It was a simple crime, with 0 danger, and no real way of being caught. He thought he only benefited by doing it, then sharing it. The entire theme of this is, he’s retarded and wouldn’t get away with swatting himself.

5. Right, so what makes you think he’d just get away with this, it’s been almost a month. He’s too dumb to change his voice, and too dumb to be able to properly change his number in a way that doesn’t get back to him. He’s a fucking retard and he’d be in trouble already. This is what I mean when I say you guys simultaneously think he’s a criminal genius, and a retard at the same time. He’s a buffoon who fucks up at every step.

To clarify, I believe Rick did the shit you named. However, there is no evidence Rick did any of it himself. You can say “that looks/sounds like Rick!” but that means nothing. It’s speculation. We have actual evidence spergs have been swatting more recently, and we have more than enough evidence that he’s become a very very popular pig. One side has actual evidence, one side has speculation based off speculation. Use your thinkin meats.

Side note: By speculating it was rick, we just help the faggots who actually did it. If we called it gay and moved on, it wouldn’t be funny. Watching us be faggots arguing about it only makes it funnier for them. I’m also a faggot for doing this. Your moms box.
I think 2,3,4 and 5 reinforce my point. He's a fucking idiot. We have absolutely no evidence this happened beyond the neighbor recording and Pat Tweeting about it. He has proven himself absolutely stupid enough to call it in himself and then claim he was "SWATTTTTed." Who's to say he is "getting away" with anything? for all we know the MPD are compiling a case against him. It's all hearsay for now. Until we get the footage/calls I just don't believe some random nobody happened to try and SWAT Pat while Niki was elsewhere. It's too convenient.

G

Part of his outrage was that they "went to the wrong address", they were supposed to go to 2611 and not 2613. His anger could very easily be that he expected them to only knock the empty half. I know, it's a stretch, he'd have to be especially dumb. Let's be honest, though, we're not suspecting him here because it's plausible, we're suspecting him because the idea is fun.
No you had it exactly right in the first half. The cops went to the wrong half side. Why would he even specify that if it wasn’t him, says I.

G

Pat's combat style reminds me most of Drunken Boxing. It's so clumsy and unpredictable that it's hard to defend against. Who knows what he's thinking? It's always possible he'd call the police on himself as some kind of Sun Tzu shit that's too esoteric for normal cunts to understand.

To he that underestimates the fool
Prison will surely approach

See the source image
Rib City.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I think 2,3,4 and 5 reinforce my point. He's a fucking idiot. We have absolutely no evidence this happened beyond the neighbor recording and Pat Tweeting about it. He has proven himself absolutely stupid enough to call it in himself and then claim he was "SWATTTTTed." Who's to say he is "getting away" with anything? for all we know the MPD are compiling a case against him. It's all hearsay for now. Until we get the footage/calls I just don't believe some random nobody happened to try and SWAT Pat while Niki was elsewhere. It's too convenient.
I don’t understand what nikki being away had anything to do with anything? She lives in WI. There’s a high chance she stays at her moms cabin licking box almost every weekend. You also don’t even know that’s true. You guys admit he’s a pathological liar, then use what he says as truth. She could have fucking been there, mute as always. We don’t have any info besides Rick yelling. You ignored my point about Chris Chan. He’s literally more retarded than Rick, the trolls have literally tried to get him to kill himself over the years and have failed. All actual evidence points to it more than likely being a sperg. You’re just using “rick is dumb” as evidence for what equates to risking suicide by cop. It wouldn’t take them a month to arrest Rick over it. He’d call on an old phone and not change his voice whatsoever. It would take 1 week to arrest him. Officers were at risk, Rick was at risk, desperately needed PR was at risk. They’re not just going to say fuck it on this one. These are your delusions, stlaker.

TorqueWheeler

I don’t understand what nikki being away had anything to do with anything? She lives in WI. There’s a high chance she stays at her moms cabin licking box almost every weekend. You also don’t even know that’s true. You guys admit he’s a pathological liar, then use what he says as truth. She could have fucking been there, mute as always. We don’t have any info besides Rick yelling. You ignored my point about Chris Chan. He’s literally more retarded than Rick, the trolls have literally tried to get him to kill himself over the years and have failed. All actual evidence points to it more than likely being a sperg. You’re just using “rick is dumb” as evidence for what equates to risking suicide by cop. It wouldn’t take them a month to arrest Rick over it. He’d call on an old phone and not change his voice whatsoever. It would take 1 week to arrest him. Officers were at risk, Rick was at risk, desperately needed PR was at risk. They’re not just going to say fuck it on this one. These are your delusions, atalker.
Well you're assuming I'm particularly aware of or give two shits about whatever Chris Chan is. I get that the KF is based around him somehow and he fucked his own mother. That's the limit of my "Chris Chan" knowledge. I'm basing this on real life type situations. You honestly don't think it's pretty coincidental that someone SWATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTed Pat when Niki just happened to be away from her own home? You're saying Niki decided, out of the fuckin' BLUE, to stay somewhere unspecified the night Pat was SWATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTed and that isn't at least a little questionable? Nigga please.

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Police probably visited and said something like "hey we got a call, we're really sorry to bother you but this is procedure" and Pat tardsploded so they had to cuff him. Any normal person would just ask to see a warrant or have a short chat and close the door. I wouldn't call a normal police visit getting SWATed. That keffals troon recently said he got swatted and it turned out to be police showed up and were allowed in, not guns blazing, just normal police.

Also pat is a fat liar

Last edited:
G

I don’t understand what nikki being away had anything to do with anything? She lives in WI. There’s a high chance she stays at her moms cabin licking box almost every weekend. You also don’t even know that’s true. You guys admit he’s a pathological liar, then use what he says as truth. She could have fucking been there, mute as always. We don’t have any info besides Rick yelling. You ignored my point about Chris Chan. He’s literally more retarded than Rick, the trolls have literally tried to get him to kill himself over the years and have failed. All actual evidence points to it more than likely being a sperg. You’re just using “rick is dumb” as evidence for what equates to risking suicide by cop. It wouldn’t take them a month to arrest Rick over it. He’d call on an old phone and not change his voice whatsoever. It would take 1 week to arrest him. Officers were at risk, Rick was at risk, desperately needed PR was at risk. They’re not just going to say fuck it on this one. These are your delusions, atalker.
You’re also ignoring his faked vandalized video, his constant gun threats on social media, his (literally) enormous sense of entitled behavior.

He’s literally a liberal version of a Midwestern fat faggot who loves guns but doesn’t see anything wrong killing your political enemies because they disagree with him.

He’s McVeigh with a cuckold fetish.

G

Well you're assuming I'm particularly aware of or give two shits about whatever Chris Chan is. I get that the KF is based around him somehow and he fucked his own mother. That's the limit of my "Chris Chan" knowledge. I'm basing this on real life type situations. You honestly don't think it's pretty coincidental that someone SWATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTed Pat when Niki just happened to be away from her own home? You're saying Niki decided, out of the fuckin' BLUE, to stay somewhere unspecified the night Pat was SWATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTed and that isn't at least a little questionable? Nigga please.
We don’t know that she wasn’t there. Rick said later on Twitter that she wasn’t there but nothing that he says means Jack shit because he lies constantly. @Gay Faggot. is exactly right, it funny how everyone knows he’s a liar but still half the time take what he says like it’s somehow a fact. Nothing he says should ever be taken seriously.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
There's always the possibility one of us got too shitfaced one night, called in the threat, then woke up the next morning like SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT and has been mum about it. It's a real who shot Mr. Burns situation.
The wrong address thing has always been weird to me and I need someone to clarify that. They went to 11 but then dragged him out of 13. That's why we need the video and call because after they didn't kick down the door at 11 when nobody answered to a "he shot his wife call" and he could have murder-suicided they patiently knocked on 13 as well? It always made me wonder if he was waiting quietly for the knock looking through the blinds rehearsing his speech.

TorqueWheeler

We don’t know that she wasn’t there. Rick said later on Twitter that she wasn’t there but nothing that he says means Jack shit because he lies constantly. @Gay Faggot. is exactly right, it funny how everyone knows he’s a liar but still half the time take what he says like it’s somehow a fact. Nothing he says should ever be taken seriously.
I guess so but what can we base anything on if nothing can be assumed? She clearly wasn't in the audio we got. Pat says she wasn't there. I don't see why they'd fuck with Pat to such a degree without including her if she was. Is there any reason to believe she was there more than she wasn't?

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
He didn't even get swatted. If he did, there would have been some kind of news attention and that Facebook group would have mentioned a lot more than "a few cops and some screaming." As always, it's piggy taking a non-event and turning it into the crime of the century. Not to mention that he was drunk and more irrational than he normally is, so of course the first thing he thinks of when he sees cops at his door is "atalker childs swatted me."

My bets are on a kiwifag calling in sounds of gunshots near his address. Or maybe we're overthinking it all and maybe someone did actually hear something like gunshots and called it in. It's summertime and people set off fireworks. Sensitive safe-bubble faggots confuse it for gunshots, especially when you live in a literal ghetto shithole where shootings happen daily. When the cops show up to politely ask if he heard anything, he becomes irate and lands himself in handcuffs.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
He didn't even get swatted. If he did, there would have been some kind of news attention and that Facebook group would have mentioned a lot more than "a few cops and some screaming." As always, it's piggy taking a non-event and turning it into the crime of the century. Not to mention that he was drunk and more irrational than he normally is, so of course the first thing he thinks of when he sees cops at his door is "atalker childs swatted me."

My bets are on a kiwifag calling in sounds of gunshots near his address. Or maybe we're overthinking it all and maybe someone did actually hear something like gunshots and called it in. It's summertime and people set off fireworks. Sensitive safe-bubble faggots confuse it for gunshots, especially when you live in a shithole where shootings happen daily. When the cops show up to politely ask if he heard anything, he becomes irate and lands himself in handcuffs.
I agree with this. They knocked on his door for something unrelated to him and he flipped the fuck out. He saw we had the audio so he spent his time writing the back story.