Seriously, do you think Rick swatted himself or that some Kiwifag did it?

Did Pig or Kiwifag swat him?

• Pig

• Kiwifag

Results are only viewable after voting.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
That just doesn’t seem plausible to me. I know he’s really stupid but I don’t think even he would be that stupid.
Under normal circumstances I'd agree but I think you're really overestimating Rick here. He sent himself voice mails with his regular speaking voice threatening himself and a video very obviously of himself walking around his property and then claiming it was cyberstalkers vandalizing his property in non-permanent marker using language nobody here would ever use. He is arguably the stupidest man on the planet.

BudDickman

If it was a stlaker, why hasn't it happened again? Same with the vandalism (even though we have the video of Pat with a penlight in his mouth, so we know he did that).

There is something fishy with the pepperoni call that he is trying to conceal, which is why he tampered with the case number in the emails that he provided to Josiah Munoz of HuffingtonPost.net.

He really wants to be swatting victim. He keeps inventing swatting incidents, saying that he's been swatted three times. The pepperoni incident was supposedly one, and the latest one. Which one is the other?

Anyway, this is just Pat playing the victim and trying to refocus attention on his case. Maybe get the police to obtain logs from TextNow or something, so that they can go after all the people who text him. He still talks about texting as a crime. If you actually get swatted, you would focus on that, not on fucking texting.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Ive been wondering if he ended up on some randos radar. Lots of swatting calls have been happening that nobody can seem to find the source of. Maybe there is someone going nuts on people they find on the internet and Pat ended up making the list. Swatting has been one of the few unwritten rules around here as being not funny or a tactic that is used. I really hope it didnt come from here. Nothing would grind pats gears more that catching the person that did it and they werent even from here.

BudDickman

There’s no way he’s be that upset if he did it.
I was thinking the same thing, but Pat let everyone know himself why he was so upset. The cops were about to leave without asking him why someone would make a false report to his address.

That's actually pretty funny if it's true. These MPD cops are so busy dealing with murder and car theft that they don't even care about swatting.

So when he saw that he wasn't going to get a chance to "be heard", he fucking lost it.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
If it was a atalker, why hasn't it happened again? Same with the vandalism (even though we have the video of Pat with a penlight in his mouth, so we know he did that).

There is something fishy with the pepperoni call that he is trying to conceal, which is why he tampered with the case number in the emails that he provided to Josiah Munoz of HuffingtonPost.net.

He really wants to be swatting victim. He keeps inventing swatting incidents, saying that he's been swatted three times. The pepperoni incident was supposedly one, and the latest one. Which one is the other?

Anyway, this is just Pat playing the victim and trying to refocus attention on his case. Maybe get the police to obtain logs from TextNow or something, so that they can go after all the people who text him. He still talks about texting as a crime. If you actually get swatted, you would focus on that, not on fucking texting.

and what was up with that one bomb threat that happened during that one con a few months back? He has staged incidents before and I don't doubt for one second he would go to extreme lengths in order to try and come out on top of his ordeal.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Pig is simultaneously a genius, and a retard, apparently. He’s capable of tricking a PD consistently, which would have interest in this, because of a potential lawsuit/bad press/waste of resources, while also being too dumb for us real sleuths to trick. Anyone who thinks Rick did this is a pants shitting retard. Some sperg did it. There’s a way higher chance some sperg is doing shit and not sharing it, than there is Rick risking killing himself, because of some “plan” he concocted. The cops would have already caught him if it was him. We caught torque in a fucking week. He’s not intelligent, his plan would be “call in a hostage situation, sit in living room eating, tell evil cops all about the Nazi cyber stalkers after they respectfully knock on the door.”.

G

I was thinking the same thing, but Pat let everyone know himself why he was so upset. The cops were about to leave without asking him why someone would make a false report to his address.

That's actually pretty funny if it's true. These MPD cops are so busy dealing with murder and car theft that they don't even care about swatting.

So when he saw that he wasn't going to get a chance to "be heard", he fucking lost it.
Because it wasn’t swatting it was just knocking on the door to see if everything was alright.

I just can’t believe he’d be able to drum up that amount of rage if his own fake swatting story didn’t work out like he planned. He would have been prepared for the cops and had some really bad acting tough guy shit ready for them like he did for the judge in the Nadolski case, it wouldn’t have been a complete spergout like we got. He was mad that atalkers got cops sent to his house and him cuffed. He really thought he had some what he needed to do to prevent it but it didn’t work and the atalkers got the best of him again. Maybe im wrong but that was my take.