Seriously, do you think Rick swatted himself or that some Kiwifag did it?

Did Pig or Kiwifag swat him?

• Pig

• Kiwifag

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

There's no way it's anyone from this board and probably not a regular kiwifag either. It really seems like either he's doing it or someone is doing it to try and frame this board or maybe kiwifarms or even both. What makes it seem like he's doing it is just the overall circumstances. The first time it happens Niki is conveniently out of town, Rick is in 2613, and the cops are called to 2611 which is empty. Now this time Rick is out of town and the cops are called to 2613, which might be empty. It's like someone knows which side is vacant and that's where the "Shots Fired" are reported.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Explain to the folks at home what ShotSpotter is.
It's a gunshot detection system designed for war zones - Iraq, Afghanistan, the shithole Pat lives in. They install a series of microphones and small computers that detect the sound of gunshots; when they hear one they triangulate its location via Science™ and automatically alert the police.

Critics have complained that they're typically deployed in high crime areas vibrant minority neighbourhoods like Pat's, leading to more police presence in high-crime areas; and sending police where they're needed is somehow bad. They also complain that it has a lot of false alarms; but don't seem able to differentiate between a false alarm and cases where shots really are fired, but locals refuse to give statements to police ("I didn't see nuthin'").

TL,DR: Pat lives in a third-world shithole that needs US Army anti-sniper tech installed to keep the murder rate down.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
It's not ShotSpotter, as those entries are listed as "ShotSpotter" in the police logs.

This must be what I was thinking of

26-A6-A2-AD-3-C28-4-C84-A6-F4-A19209-CED71-D.png

524760-B2-7-DC6-4411-A06-E-CB117-F1-DECEE.png

As I said, child, my memory is gay

G

I hate to burst your guys' bubbles, but Pat most likely didn't do it. If he did, he isn't nearly smart enough to know how to do it and get away with it, and he isn't smart enough to figure out how to anonymously pay someone to do it. If he really did it to himself, he would have been caught by now. Swatting is taken extremely seriously by LE. It also makes no sense that he would do it to himself a second time. He'd likely be paranoid as fuck after realizing that unlike all his other false flags, the feds are extremely adamant about using all available resources to figure out who did this, and that numerous people have been caught and put away for a very long time despite using Tor/vpn. Remember that his fake voicemails never made it into any court filings, and the fake vandalism video cut out just before he actually wrote on his motorcycle. He's stupid, but not that stupid.

As Pat closes in on 4 years of feeding the trolls, and thousands of new eyes on him (his KF thread hit 500 pages this April after 2+ years - it will hit 1000 in a couple of days), it was inevitable that someone would eventually do this.

Last edited by a moderator:

FurBurger

If he really did it to himself, he would have been caught by now.
How quickly do you think the Milwaukee PD can get the necessary warrants approved by a judge?

Factor in that they are busy with actual crime, and he's a fat fuck who shouts at them.

Also factor in that he claims to have been swatted twice, or four times, or twice with the first time being two uniformed cops knocking politely on his door to ask about a prank Craigslist ad which he promptly escalated via a mix of drunken rage, entitlement, and a complete lack of social skills.

We don't know that he's even been swatted once, yet.

Joined Aug 2, 2022
Isn't there some sort of containment area we can put noobs in?

G

Honestly the kiwifarms seem too moralistic and uptight to do that kinda stuff.
There's been a huge uptick in swatting in 2022. Nick Rekeita, Ethan Ralph, the quartering, Dick Masterson, Tim Pool have all been swatted multiple times just to name a few. In almost all circumstances the swatter claims that the victim murdered their wife, which is what happened in Pat's case.

G

How quickly do you think the Milwaukee PD can get the necessary warrants approved by a judge?
Swatting investigations tend to go straight to the feds
Also factor in that he claims to have been swatted twice, or four times,
He was lying about all the other times. Given the fact that the MPD rejected everyone's open records request on the grounds of an open investigation, it's safe to say he isn't lying this time

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Everything you stated is typical behavior of a regular, autistic lolcow. Look at Chris Chan. He didn’t SWAT himself and he’s more retarded than Rick. Let’s look at the actual evidence of all of these, including this one. His denials are just his autism, so those are out.

1. Brinton scammed him. Brinton is a grifter, Rick is a griftee. Not sure how much evidence you need of that, but there’s plenty.

2. Josiah was perfect because he played directly into what Rick wants: To be a model and icon of whatever he can, to faggots on the internet. It’s the equivalent to tricking a retarded kid who loves candy to get into your van, by saying you have candy. The work, and brilliance of the idea were the difficult parts. Let’s not pretend tricking a retard was.

3. And 4. I believe the video was Rick. Don’t forget he corrected the cyberstalkers with what type of light it was. He was too retarded to get away with that, meaning we know it’s him. It was a simple crime, with 0 danger, and no real way of being caught. He thought he only benefited by doing it, then sharing it. The entire theme of this is, he’s retarded and wouldn’t get away with swatting himself.

5. Right, so what makes you think he’d just get away with this, it’s been almost a month. He’s too dumb to change his voice, and too dumb to be able to properly change his number in a way that doesn’t get back to him. He’s a fucking retard and he’d be in trouble already. This is what I mean when I say you guys simultaneously think he’s a criminal genius, and a retard at the same time. He’s a buffoon who fucks up at every step.

To clarify, I believe Rick did the shit you named. However, there is no evidence Rick did any of it himself. You can say “that looks/sounds like Rick!” but that means nothing. It’s speculation. We have actual evidence spergs have been swatting more recently, and we have more than enough evidence that he’s become a very very popular pig. One side has actual evidence, one side has speculation based off speculation. Use your thinkin meats.

Side note: By speculating it was rick, we just help the faggots who actually did it. If we called it gay and moved on, it wouldn’t be funny. Watching us be faggots arguing about it only makes it funnier for them. I’m also a faggot for doing this. Your moms box.
Dis nigga here. Did you get tempted to make this one of your trademarked Joe posts, stupid?

Boy da wayyy (ona reference, Dan), I agree with your analysis here. Pig is far too incapable of pulling of a self SWATting

medium wyzzz

There's been a huge uptick in swatting in 2022. Nick Rekeita, Ethan Ralph, the quartering, Dick Masterson, Tim Pool have all been swatted multiple times just to name a few. In almost all circumstances the swatter claims that the victim murdered their wife, which is what happened in Pat's case.
Based.

Got info on the Dick Masterson swatting?

FurBurger

Swatting investigations tend to go straight to the feds
I think you're a tard. Here's why:
Sheriff’s Office Investigates Swatting Incident
Swatting incident under investigation in Saratoga County

That's what I get from a Google search for "who investigates swatting"; both articles indicate the local PD is investigating, neither article suggests they "go straight to the feds".

He was lying about all the other times. Given the fact that the MPD rejected everyone's open records request on the grounds of an open investigation, it's safe to say he isn't lying this time
No, it isn't; their behaviour won't change whether it was done by Pat or not. The investigation will stay open until they either charge someone or close it through a lack of leads. If they're convinced it's Pat, but they're still waiting for warrants or responses to warrants so they can prove it in court, it'll stay open.

Hey, @admin - how did this guy get out of whatever paddling pool we have for Kiwifarmers and other tards?

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Dis nigga here. Did you get tempted to make this one of your trademarked Joe posts, stupid?

Boy da wayyy (ona reference, Dan), I agree with your analysis here. Pig is far too incapable of pulling of a self SWATting
Fo da show.

Dan, this is a reference to Bobo, whom you interviewed, and then legitimately asked about his dogs.:dm_md:

Hoolies

For me? It's Colin Quinn!
That's some internal fight between alt-right youtube faggots. Just randomly throwing Pat into it would've been kinda funny, so that's a big argument against the rogue kiwifriend agent theory. They've got board rules on this stuff for chrissakes!

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
I don't believe Pat did it because he's too much of a coward. It wasn't someone exclusive to here or kiwifarms or anywhere. Probably just a random nutcase who flys around all over the internet. Pat is almost impossible to not hate. Hell it could just be some rando on Twitter he childed and blocked. Who knows? We will probably never know. But whoever you are, you are a knight in shining armor among the cowards, and may the heavens rain blessings down upon you and yours. Tyfys.