Seriously, do you think Rick swatted himself or that some Kiwifag did it?

Did Pig or Kiwifag swat him?

• Pig

• Kiwifag

Results are only viewable after voting.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
We don’t know that she wasn’t there. Rick said later on Twitter that she wasn’t there but nothing that he says means Jack shit because he lies constantly. @Gay Faggot. is exactly right, it funny how everyone knows he’s a liar but still half the time take what he says like it’s somehow a fact. Nothing he says should ever be taken seriously.
I'd also really like to clarify that I don't think Pat is smart enough to convince anyone of anything. He's a fucking dunce. That doesn't mean he can't aggressively insist his position to the cops and that they won't feel obligated to take him seriously. I don't think Pat pulled off some brilliant scheme. I think he's a fucking retard but the average Milwaukee police officer is most likely equivalently retarded at best. That's why we're still where we are. He hasn't achieved shit beyond not being charged with falsifying evidence.

SensibleKeks

The wrong address thing has always been weird to me and I need someone to clarify that. They went to 11 but then dragged him out of 13. That's why we need the video and call because after they didn't kick down the door at 11 when nobody answered to a "he shot his wife call" and he could have murder-suicided they patiently knocked on 13 as well? It always made me wonder if he was waiting quietly for the knock looking through the blinds rehearsing his speech.
From my understanding, the police didn't realize that "IT'S A DUPLEX" and knocked on the wrong side of the hovel.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Lots of very compelling and well-reasoned arguments. I voted "Pat", but I think it was probably neither Pat nor a sperg from here or KF, but something unrelated to trolls. Pigsley Fattams doesn't live in the worst part of town, but it's more than skeezy enough. If it was a bit and there is a pest/kiwi/twitch troll keeping mum about it, I salute your discretion and fortitude.
Is there anything but Fat's word confirming Nikkki's location during the event? If this was already discussed, shame me appropriately.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
You’re also ignoring his faked vandalized video, his constant gun threats on social media, his (literally) enormous sense of entitled behavior.

He’s literally a liberal version of a Midwestern fat faggot who loves guns but doesn’t see anything wrong killing your political enemies because they disagree with him.

He’s McVeigh with a cuckold fetish.
I didn’t ignore any of that, my sweet baby infant child. I addressed it point by point. Rick is a pathological liar, and faux tough guy on twitter. Literally everything rick says is a lie until proven true. I said he didn’t face any negative risk for the vandalism video. The cops weren’t going to investigate it, he didn’t think he was being duped. He thought it might get the polices attention as far as his “cyberstalking” went. Which is why he did it. 0 risk with possible benefits. Shhhhh, little baby girl.

G

I guess so but what can we base anything on if nothing can be assumed? She clearly wasn't in the audio we got. Pat says she wasn't there. I don't see why they'd fuck with Pat to such a degree without including her if she was. Is there any reason to believe she was there more than she wasn't?
I don’t know if she was there or not I’m just saying him saying she wasn’t there means nothing. It was a short clip so she could have been off to the side somewhere talking to other officers or in the house or whatever. It’s a data point that should just be completely discarded.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
There’s no way he’d be that upset if he did it.
He was upset because he expected the cops to only knock on the door of the other half of the hovel. That way he gets a story without being particularly bothered.

When they did the minimum of their jobs and cleared the whole building is when he lost his shit.

G

The wrong address thing has always been weird to me and I need someone to clarify that. They went to 11 but then dragged him out of 13. That's why we need the video and call because after they didn't kick down the door at 11 when nobody answered to a "he shot his wife call" and he could have murder-suicided they patiently knocked on 13 as well? It always made me wonder if he was waiting quietly for the knock looking through the blinds rehearsing his speech.
1. It’s the same building so it makes sense they’d check both.
2. The “killed his wife call” is what Patrick Tomlinson, a known liar, said. That part of this hasn’t been corroborated at all so there’s no reason to believe that’s what the cops were there for. In his story they knocked on the door and waited for him to answer, which cops certainly wouldn’t do if they thought a murder was taking place. He’s full of shit.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Well you're assuming I'm particularly aware of or give two shits about whatever Chris Chan is. I get that the KF is based around him somehow and he fucked his own mother. That's the limit of my "Chris Chan" knowledge. I'm basing this on real life type situations. You honestly don't think it's pretty coincidental that someone SWATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTed Pat when Niki just happened to be away from her own home? You're saying Niki decided, out of the fuckin' BLUE, to stay somewhere unspecified the night Pat was SWATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTed and that isn't at least a little questionable? Nigga please.
Chris Chan is a diagnosed autist. They’ve gotten him to eat his own cum on camera, which OnA even talked about (Dan). He’s that retarded. I think it’s pretty logical that Nikki was at her moms cabin munching box over a weekend. I will reiterate: She lives in WI. It’s the summer time. That’s what most people do.
I guess so but what can we base anything on if nothing can be assumed? She clearly wasn't in the audio we got. Pat says she wasn't there. I don't see why they'd fuck with Pat to such a degree without including her if she was. Is there any reason to believe she was there more than she wasn't?
I’ve said this for a very long time. She is more autistic than Rick. She can’t even fucking take pictures correctly. Autistics don’t do well with loud noises and commotion, so they usually go silent and out their hands on their ears. In this case, Nikki was probably borderline catatonic. Now this is complete speculation, much like everything else. The reality is, she could have been there just as much as she couldn’t have. It’s just more likely she was munching box on a lake with Jen.

TorqueWheeler

I don’t know if she was there or not I’m just saying him saying she wasn’t there means nothing. It was a short clip so she could have been off to the side somewhere talking to other officers or in the house or whatever. It’s a data point that should just be completely discarded.
I get your point but I just don't believe he could freak out the way he did without her being audibly detected if she was there. It feels like we're almost trying to prove that she was there rather than accept the most likely situation that she wasn't, in which case all aforementioned suspicions become active.

G

He was upset because he expected the cops to only knock on the door of the other half of the hovel. That way he gets a story without being particularly bothered.

When they did the minimum of their jobs and cleared the whole building is when he lost his shit.
It’s certainly possible but it sounded to me like true despair, and I just don’t think he’d act like that if he was expecting the cops to be there. He would have had some stupid rehearsed shit like his closing out bars joke for the restraining order hearing.

TorqueWheeler

Chris Chan is a diagnosed autist. They’ve gotten him to eat his own cum on camera, which OnA even talked about (Dan). He’s that retarded. I think it’s pretty logical that Nikki was at her moms cabin munching box over a weekend. I will reiterate: She lives in WI. It’s the summer time. That’s what most people do.

I’ve said this for a very long time. She is more autistic than Rick. She can’t even fucking take pictures correctly. Autistics don’t do well with loud noises and commotion, so they usually go silent and out their hands on their ears. In this case, Nikki was probably borderline catatonic. Now this is complete speculation, much like everything else. The reality is, she could have been there just as much as she couldn’t have. It’s just more likely she was munching box on a lake with Jen.
I feel like you're arguing a point that has no relevance. Niki is dumb? Yes, obviously. It doesn't make it "normal" that she wouldn't be in her own home with her husband on the night they just happened to be "SWATTed." Using normal people logic it makes it highly suspect at best. Are you married? Does your wife frequently disappear for weekends? Mine doesn't.

G

I get your point but I just don't believe he could freak out the way he did without her being audibly detected if she was there. It feels like we're almost trying to prove that she was there rather than accept the most likely situation that she wasn't, in which case all aforementioned suspicions become active.
I’m no cop so maybe @Pringle Can Lothario can back me up here but I think it’s pretty common for them to seperate people in the house and talk to them on their own in these types of situations. Plus it’s all but confirmed that they live in the 2 seperate units so that would have been very easy. If she was there, they’re probably talking to her inside of her own unit. Or maybe she wasn’t there. Who knows, but I don’t really think it’s important either way and I’m sure as hell not taking Rick Thomas’ word for it. I don’t think the short audio clip that we have points to a conclusion either way.

G

We don’t know that she wasn’t there. Rick said later on Twitter that she wasn’t there but nothing that he says means Jack shit because he lies constantly. @Gay Faggot. is exactly right, it funny how everyone knows he’s a liar but still half the time take what he says like it’s somehow a fact. Nothing he says should ever be taken seriously.
He lies for the sake of expediency. That’s the point. He lies when it suits him. Why is this idea so new to people here?

(Check your r/Idiots notes!)

G

I didn’t ignore any of that, my sweet baby infant child. I addressed it point by point. Rick is a pathological liar, and faux tough guy on twitter. Literally everything rick says is a lie until proven true. I said he didn’t face any negative risk for the vandalism video. The cops weren’t going to investigate it, he didn’t think he was being duped. He thought it might get the polices attention as far as his “cyberstalking” went. Which is why he did it. 0 risk with possible benefits. Shhhhh, little baby girl.
So he’s fat is what you’re saying. Agreed.

TorqueWheeler

I’m no cop so maybe @Pringle Can Lothario can back me up here but I think it’s pretty common for them to seperate people in the house and talk to them on their own in these types of situations. Plus it’s all but confirmed that they live in the 2 seperate units so that would have been very easy. If she was there, they’re probably talking to her inside of her own unit. Or maybe she wasn’t there. Who knows, but I don’t really think it’s important either way and I’m sure as hell not taking Rick Thomas’ word for it. I don’t think the short audio clip that we have points to a conclusion either way

Well, in reality, it's actually not "confirmed" that they live in two separate units at all. Pat has never said that. We have no other confirmation of such beyond probably speculation which, is ultimately and by definition, speculative.

What we do have is claims that they are a happily married couple and Niki just happened to be "somewhere else" on the night in question. I wouldn't trust a word Pat says about anything but, unless I've missed something, there is also absolutely nothing concrete to suggest he's lying about Niki's whereabouts. Which, therefore, presents a ridiculously convenient coincidence in which their house was SWATed and Pat was put in cuffs but Niki was nowhere to be found.

This is, obviously, not a scenario Pat wanted but since he's such a hopeless buffoon, it's far from a scenario you could imagine playing out. The man has already lost around $150k trying to sue people for calling him fat and saying his books "suck" after all. I'm going to defer to him being "completely fucking stupid" until there is more factual evidence available.