Seriously, do you think Rick swatted himself or that some Kiwifag did it?

Did Pig or Kiwifag swat him?

• Pig

• Kiwifag

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
So I have two thoughts on it:

Rick did it:

Desperate people do desperate things. Fuckface has been put on every authority's pay-no-mind list. There's a real possiblity that his frustration, desperation, and stupidity have caused him to make a big mistake. I can see him thinking that since the cyberstalkers have gotten away with filling false reports on him in the past, why can't he? He also alerted the authorities to the possibility of this happening a week prior and was conveniently in the wrong side of the half hovel. Let's also not forget that he was stupid enough to make up a ludicrous story about a bomb threat without realizing that there was no way the story would hold up to scrutiny. He really cannot comprehend that no one cares he's being bullied, so he's gonna keep upping the stakes.

Rick didn't do it:

Pat is a coward. He's a soft ass pansy who likely - and should rightfully - be afraid of going to jail, or even a holding cell. He gets bullied by us, who are a demo that includes upper middle class, real ass dudes. Could you imagine him in a pen with actual mother fuckers? The dude has "bully me, I'm weak" written all over him. I can't imagine he'd risk putting himself in a situation where the consequences could put him in danger of that.

So I dunno. Much like pat himself, I imagine this could go either way.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
I think some crazed kiwi lurker is SWATTing random lolcows for sport. Not even caring about the reaction, just using it as a weapon unconcerned if some lolcow gets killed because of it.

There's been an increase of kiwi lolcows getting SWATTed, and Patrick even responded to another victim saying "this is exactly what happened to me!" We're analyzing the hell out of it, and 1.7 has convinced himself it was one of us, when the simplest explanation is it's just some incel dork who SWATs people for attention.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
There’s no way he’d be that upset if he did it.
Part of his outrage was that they "went to the wrong address", they were supposed to go to 2611 and not 2613. His anger could very easily be that he expected them to only knock the empty half. I know, it's a stretch, he'd have to be especially dumb. Let's be honest, though, we're not suspecting him here because it's plausible, we're suspecting him because the idea is fun.

G

Part of his outrage was that they "went to the wrong address", they were supposed to go to 2611 and not 2613. His anger could very easily be that he expected them to only knock the empty half. I know, it's a stretch, he'd have to be especially dumb. Let's be honest, though, we're not suspecting him here because it's plausible, we're suspecting him because the idea is fun.
It’s not impossible but I just feel like if he was calling them to his house he would have been prepared to talk with them in an actual tough guy™️ way. It feels way more likely to be a kiwi lurker faggot especially since this has happened to several of their other cows recently.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Rick
Pig is simultaneously a genius, and a retard, apparently. He’s capable of tricking a PD consistently, which would have interest in this, because of a potential lawsuit/bad press/waste of resources, while also being too dumb for us real sleuths to trick. Anyone who thinks Rick did this is a pants shitting retard. Some sperg did it. There’s a way higher chance some sperg is doing shit and not sharing it, than there is Rick risking killing himself, because of some “plan” he concocted. The cops would have already caught him if it was him. We caught torque in a fucking week. He’s not intelligent, his plan would be “call in a hostage situation, sit in living room eating, tell evil cops all about the Nazi cyber stalkers after they respectfully knock on the door.”.
Again, in normal circumstances I'd agree but so far he has:

1) Included anonymous people in a lawsuit he ended up losing over $100k on because they said his book "sucks."

2) Completely fallen for Josiah, who did a great job but didn't even remotely sound like a legitimate journalist from a major publication and didn't even catch on it was fake when he was promised a preposterous number of words for his article.

3) Sent his fake journalist a video very clearly showing himself supposedly vandalizing his own property sans any actual vandalism.

4) Sent photos of the most obviously phony vandalism you could imagine claiming that's what happened after the video shut off.

5) Sent voice mails that are indisputably himself pretending to be Canyon Boykin, who we all know is completely fake.

6) Denied getting a speeding ticket despite us being in the virtual court room with him and Dan paying part of his fine.

7) Denied he owes Quasi anything despite everything that proves he does and even Tweeting about it himself.

He did it. He's a pathological liar of minimal intellect who is simply too stupid to understand why nothing goes the way he insists it should.

TorqueWheeler

1997 Toyota Tacoma did it. He’s claimed full responsibility on kiwifarms.

(those gamer tags fake torque upset clearly did it, though)
That's a good point. If Pat or Niki didn't do it themselves it has to be that guy "Torque" was fighting with on Twitter who threatened to do it. Obviously nobody here did it and exclusively Kiwi faggots don't have the nuts to do anything directly.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Rick

1) Included anonymous people in a lawsuit he ended up losing over $100k on because they said his book "sucks."

2) Completely fallen for Josiah, who did a great job but didn't even remotely sound like a legitimate journalist from a major publication and didn't even catch on it was fake when he was promised a preposterous number of words for his article.

3) Sent his fake journalist a video very clearly showing himself supposedly vandalizing his own property sans any actual vandalism.

4) Sent photos of the most obviously phony vandalism you could imagine claiming that's what happened after the video shut off.

5) Sent voice mails that are indisputably himself pretending to be Canyon Boykin, who we all know is completely fake.

6) Denied getting a speeding ticket despite us being in the virtual court room with him and Dan paying part of his fine.

7) Denied he owes Quasi anything despite everything that proves he does and even Tweeting about it himself.

He did it. He's a pathological liar of minimal intellect who is simply too stupid to understand why nothing goes the way he insists it should.

When ya put it like that, it makes me think he isn’t very smart.

Jenna

Rick

You're not wrong but it's the boy who cried wolf. The lesson of that story, that most of us learn by 3, is if you run around making false claims all the time, nobody will believe you when you see a wolf.

So what happens if Pat DOES legitimately get SWATTed? Everyone assumes he's just crying wolf yet again.

TorqueWheeler

You're not wrong but it's the boy who cried wolf. The lesson of that story, that most of us learn by 3, is if you run around making false claims all the time, nobody will believe you when you see a wolf.

So what happens if Pat DOES legitimately get SWATTed? Everyone assumes he's just crying wolf yet again.
This is also true. I still don't believe anyone here is sitting on this info and not giddily admitting to it for the ultimate RIBS~! it would bring and KF posters are absolutely not getting that hands on. I also don't believe his pandering tweets have made enough of a dent to get on anyone's radar. It's either someone a fake Torque upset or Pat/Niki. I can't see it any other way.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

Yep. I wasnt buying Andrew going to Hooligans, calling him out, and then send a pic of his ID when pat posted about it. It sounded like one of pats tall tales. Then sure as shit it was true but since Pat has to lie about the smallest things that I need outside proof to believe him and even then he spins a story in his favor and leaves out details that could make him look bad. The only facts are that they responded to a shooting at his address and what we heard on the recording. If we ever get the dispatch call and the bodycam footage, that would fill in most of the other blanks I have. Without pat trying to leave out or exaggerate details.

Pig is simultaneously a genius, and a retard, apparently. He’s capable of tricking a PD consistently, which would have interest in this, because of a potential lawsuit/bad press/waste of resources, while also being too dumb for us real sleuths to trick. Anyone who thinks Rick did this is a pants shitting retard. Some sperg did it. There’s a way higher chance some sperg is doing shit and not sharing it, than there is Rick risking killing himself, because of some “plan” he concocted. The cops would have already caught him if it was him. We caught torque in a fucking week. He’s not intelligent, his plan would be “call in a hostage situation, sit in living room eating, tell evil cops all about the Nazi cyber stalkers after they respectfully knock on the door.”.

I think I agree with this. Pat is the kind of person who'd get caught for holding someone else's joint at a Foo Fighters concert. It's not like he could Keyser Söze Milwaukee's finest.

And, do you have any idea how many times he's called them?

Coz I don't. But I bet it's a lot.

Jenna

This is also true. I still don't believe anyone here is sitting on this info and not giddily admitting to it for the ultimate RIBS~! it would bring and KF posters are absolutely not getting that hands on. I also don't believe his pandering tweets have made enough of a dent to get on anyone's radar. It's either someone a fake Torque upset or Pat/Niki. I can't see it any other way.

There's always the possibility one of us got too shitfaced one night, called in the threat, then woke up the next morning like SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT and has been mum about it. It's a real who shot Mr. Burns situation.