Rick is spending thanksgiving at a bar, no bullshit

MonsterSteve

Age.
If he was my relative or in-law I’d absolutely isolate all holidays with him. Don’t subject the rest of the family to that bullshit.
I guarantee you his family already have him on the pay no mind list. Regardless of your political views, there's no way someone like him is enjoyable to be around. He's the in law that you specifically hate to be around at family gatherings.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I spent my Thanksgiving with my alcoholic mother and my sister cuz everyone else in my close family is dead.

My sister and I tried to joke around as best we could but our mother is dying of alcoholism right in front of us and has no intention of stopping. She's doing a lot of lady di kinda shit lately. Not eating, horribly bloated, very forgetful, incoherent speech. Booze is a slow killer. I hope that she gets Lady Di level crazy. When lady di finally broke she was too retarded to want to drink anymore. And she thought she was on a boat when she was in a nut hut somewhere. Which means she had no comprehension of the hellhole asylum she lived in. That's about as merciful a death as someone like her can hope for. I'd probably enjoy her company more in that state than I have in the last several years.

But at least I wasn't alone at some dive eating whatever the fuck that monstrosity is.

G

I guess that people who work jobs where someone has to be working - first responders, doctors, nurses, power plant workers etc - might have Thanksgiving on the next day but as far as I'm aware no one in Fat's immediate family works a job like that and Fat literally has no job at all.

On a personal note, he finally blocked my dummy twitter account. The straw that broke the Piggy's back? Telling him how disgusting that plate of slop looked. Had previously questioned his political convictions, reminded him of his failure as a father and his debts to Quasi. What does he block me over? Food. How perfectly fat of him.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Pat if you don't think that every bar you go to the employees not only know about this website but actively read it, you are lying to yourself. Pat you have to get out of town, you're existence is a running joke in Milwaukee, and obviously on the internet. There is nothing you can do besides just go away.

That was definitely an unforced error. Now we know that Drinki spent Thanksgiving with her family while her half-hovel roommate spent Thanksgiving in the most pathetic way possible. But why? My guess is that one of Drinki's family members got a little too drunk one night and started making fun of Pat's "career" and his Twitter account, which is an unforgivable sin to Mama Raven's special little boy.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Im sure it happens but not like his scenario. Some people will be a guest the day of and make their own in the next day or two so they can have their own leftovers. Its probably going to be leftovers saved for him from what they cooked today.

I did thanksgiving dinner last night. So its just leftovers,lazy, and football all day.
Felony following American traditions, wait quietly for the gobble gobble.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
I spent my Thanksgiving with my alcoholic mother and my sister cuz everyone else in my close family is dead.

My sister and I tried to joke around as best we could but our mother is dying of alcoholism right in front of us and has no intention of stopping. She's doing a lot of lady di kinda shit lately. Not eating, horribly bloated, very forgetful, incoherent speech. Booze is a slow killer. I hope that she gets Lady Di level crazy. When lady di finally broke she was too retarded to want to drink anymore. And she thought she was on a boat when she was in a nut hut somewhere. Which means she had no comprehension of the hellhole asylum she lived in. That's about as merciful a death as someone like her can hope for. I'd probably enjoy her company more in that state than I have in the last several years.

But at least I wasn't alone at some dive eating whatever the fuck that monstrosity is.
I’m sorry to hear about your mother 😞

Much love to you and your sister. And you’re right…at least you’re not a Tomlinson.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
That was definitely an unforced error. Now we know that Drinki spent Thanksgiving with her family while her half-hovel roommate spent Thanksgiving in the most pathetic way possible. But why? My guess is that one of Drinki's family members got a little too drunk one night and started making fun of Pat's "career" and his Twitter account, which is an unforgivable sin to Mama Raven's special little boy.
I had just assumed that it had been Pat that had gotten drunk and done something unforgivable but Pouting Pat sabotaging his own Thanksgiving out of pettiness actually sounds like it could be the more likely scenario.

I could see Rick drunkenly going on and on about the life of a "creative" and Charlie or whoever makes a "lmao Fonald Plump" type comment that leads to our special boy autistically shutting down. I'd like to think the Owen A PTSD played a part but who's to say?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I'm not an American, does anyone even have Thanksgiving dinners after the 25th? That part seems like some desperate cope from the pig.
Usually dumb cunts who’s biological families don’t like them, they band together on the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving and talk about how shitty their real family is, child, but this found family is excellent. Usually these types of celebrations include rampant binge drinking and enjoyment of childrens entertainment like Superhero,Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings or Star Wars films.

My family had Turkey, ham, 10 side dishes and featured all of us crying over the Saints getting their asses kicked last night.

Last edited:

BudDickman

I had just assumed that it had been Pat that had gotten drunk and done something unforgivable but Pouting Pat sabotaging his own Thanksgiving out of pettiness actually sounds like it could be the more likely scenario.

I could see Rick drunkenly going on and on about the life of a "creative" and Charlie or whoever makes a "lmao Fonald Plump" type comment that leads to our special boy autistically shutting down. I'd like to think the Owen A PTSD played a part but who's to say?
There's no way any of his in-laws even know the titles of any of his books, let alone the name of a character. Both scenarios -- Pat being disinvited or him not showing up for some petty reason -- make him look like an absolute piece of shit. If it is the former, then that means his in-laws have already figured him out and don't even feel like hiding their disdain for him. If it is the latter, then he is burning bridges with people who were somehow willing to tolerate his revolting presence.

Actually, it's probably a combination of the two, and it was Niki who suggested that he skip Thanksgiving to Pat and her family to save everyone the discomfort. That's the most viable scenario, and it implies that Niki regards her husband as an embarrassment that she doesn't want to be associated with.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
There's no way any of his in-laws even know the titles of any of his books, let alone the name of a character. Both scenarios -- Pat being disinvited or him not showing up for some petty reason -- make him look like an absolute piece of shit. If it is the former, then that means his in-laws have already figured him out and don't even feel like hiding their disdain for him. If it is the latter, then he is burning bridges with people who were somehow willing to tolerate his revolting presence.

Actually, it's probably a combination of the two, and it was Niki who suggested that he skip Thanksgiving to Pat and her family to save everyone the discomfort. That's the most viable scenario, and it implies that Niki regards her husband as an embarrassment that she doesn't want to be associated with.
You just see how much he brags about the most minor accomplishments online, can you imagine how insufferable it must be to listen to him in person? Who the fuck wants to spend an evening listening to this douche pat himself on the back all night long?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

You know when it happened that he basically didn't say anything for the rest of the night and just stared daggers into his mashed potatoes until he and Nick left, at which point he probably sperged out in the car about how she didn't have his back.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
R (15).jpeg

It'd be great if the inlaws decided not to have turkey this year.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s really telling how he tries to spin sitting alone in a bar on thanksgiving as something fun and exciting. “Surprise” meal? The staff isn’t your friend Pat. I’m sure in his mind he sees being alone on thanksgiving as HIS choice to not spend the holiday with Nazi republicans. I hope Niki’s family told her she has to get rid of the pig because she married the worst person ever. Does her family know how he goes to bars alone regularly without her?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He absolutely got into an argument with someone from each family and wouldn't fucking let it go. It culminated with him going, "Blah blah blah? Blah blah blah blah blah" in their face like in Josiah Part 5. Ever since then, if that family member is over, Pig is persona non grata.
I can’t imagine anyone being able to put up with his bullshit for even 5 minutes. He believes he’s the greatest person ever and is obsessed with politics which is tiresome. He has zero redeeming qualities and only cares about himself which would make him unable to even make small talk without being a cunt. I hope this was the year Niki’s family sat her down and told her she has to get rid of the pig because she’s married to the worst person alive. He’s a bum, will forever be unemployed, smug, and tried to sue the Internet for being called fat. Pig really is the elephant in the room while also being the size of an elephant.