Rick is spending thanksgiving at a bar, no bullshit

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Looks like he ate it, drank too much then vomited it back onto the plate.

ABDC544-D-4-AA5-48-AF-B335-4-BF1-EA57-A7-BA.jpg

TorqueWheeler

That's definitely StoveTop and Instant Mashed Potatoes. And not bread, but a hamburger bun. What a sad existence to have this as your Thanksgiving.
I’m happy to see Hooligans has stuck with their trademark of putting containers on the plate touching the food. There better be some motherfucking packets of butter inside that hamburger bun though.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I’m happy to see Hooligans has stuck with their trademark of putting containers on the plate touching the food. There better be some motherfucking packets of butter inside that hamburger bun though.
Thats the Swingin Door. Notice he is sitting right at the bend of the bar. They have pat set up his computer in the corner( To the left of his food) so he isnt bogging the bar down like he does at holligans. Now he is just the weirdo loner at the end of the bar and as long as they dont go near him he wont talk their ear off all night.

TorqueWheeler

Thats the Swingin Door. Notice he is sitting right at the bend of the bar. They have pat set up his computer in the corner( To the left of his food) so he isnt bogging the bar down like he does at holligans. Now he is just the weirdo loner at the end of the bar and as long as they dont go near him he wont talk their ear off all night.
So both places Pat frequents serve pig swill with various packets and pots sitting on the plate in with the food? That's quite an eye opener.

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
Christmas, he knows exactly how pathetic this is so he makes sure to mention he's having family dinners the next two nights (I'm sure...) but he just couldn't resist the urge to post his food on social media. If he just didn't post this pathetic shit nobody would know he was lonely on Thanksgiving. But he neeeeeds to post that food pic.

Also, fat.

Will Tate

Oven March
I'm not an American, does anyone even have Thanksgiving dinners after the 25th? That part seems like some desperate cope from the pig.
Yes, but not their primarily. Before covid scared my gullible normie mother out of family gatherings Mrs. Tate and I would do Thanksgiving at my parent's house with them, my brothers, and my aunt and uncle who live in the state, but we'd also get all the food to have another turkey dinner the following Sunday at home with her mother. It's a four-day weekend for most, so there's plenty of time to go to someone's house for dessert or a lunch or dinner of leftovers a subsequent day, but if you're not somewhere surrounded by family on Thursday it's either a conscious choice or it's because you're universally despised. People want to be with the people they love on Thanksgiving; if no one want you to be around on Thanksgiving, guess what that means.