Rick is spending thanksgiving at a bar, no bullshit

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Welp we called it. Pat doesnt realize that for what he paid for that one plate, you could actually make same meal that would feed like 3 people. I saw hot/fresh turkey breasts next to the rotisserie chickens. The rest cost maybe $10 and you end up with leftovers for a couple days. Jesus pat you are fucking lazy. I hope the batender asked " Why are you spending Thanksgiving here alone? Arent you married?" Pat has no idea how pathetic he looks by hanging out there all night without his wife." No matter what lie he tells them, he looks like a sad sack of shit.
Probably brought in a couple Hungry Man meals and paid them to make them

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I bet Pat is that relative that isnt invited when everyone else is gathering together because everyone hates him. Pat gets to show up the day or two after where they saved him a plate leftovers and he gets to show up after everyone has got out of town so just the parents have to deal with him for a few hours while he stuffs his face. They want to get that food in front of him as fast a possible so he will shut up about politics. They then start yawning and talking about "turkey makes you tired" so they can get them to leave.

I'm not an American, does anyone even have Thanksgiving dinners after the 25th? That part seems like some desperate cope from the pig.
It's rare. Most people make a real effort to be with family on Thursday (it's not always on the 25th). Sometimes you'll do one family and then the next day do the other, if married. I have no idea why he has 2 family dinners and neither are actually on Thanksgiving.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
I'm not an American, does anyone even have Thanksgiving dinners after the 25th? That part seems like some desperate cope from the pig.
I’m part of a huge family-in-law. They have multiple thanksgivings after today to accommodate scheduling issues.
Also of note: I went to thanksgiving with my primary family tonight, unlike Ricky.
Also also of note, Rick is fat

Slackjawed Cow

Im sure it happens but not like his scenario. Some people will be a guest the day of and make their own in the next day or two so they can have their own leftovers. Its probably going to be leftovers saved for him from what they cooked today.

I did thanksgiving dinner last night. So its just leftovers,lazy, and football all day.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
The night before Thanksgiving to me is always the night me and the boys get together for some beers. Some women call this “Friendsgiving.”
I suppose people doing that the night after instead wouldnt be too out of the ordinary. But in terms of an actual family gathering, no, nobody does that

Screenshot_20211125-183017.png

Slackjawed Cow

Did he get a burger on the side or is it just the bread?

I don’t know which is more weird and disgusting.

the whole thing looks absolutely rancid, I wouldn’t touch it if it was free.
They didnt want the extra expense of buying traditional rolls so they just toasted the burger buns they regularly use. Its tacky and trashy. Perfect for pat.