Rick is spending thanksgiving at a bar, no bullshit

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
AHAHAHAHHAHA

It's funny enough that he had to post a video of Nikki drunk on the couch from a week ago to show what he was thankful for. But the fact he's out at a bar alone is fucking hilarious. You're such a cunt not even your own family wants to be with you Pat.

G

What am I looking at? That looks fucking hideous. What a daughterless, lesbian wife-having, alcoholic loser. Jon and Ade had a houseful of family, friends, food and the laughter of children. Fat had to leave his half-house because Drinky was screaming through her third orgasm as her Bull Dyke friend fisted her. He ended up in Hooligans for a change, eating slop.

I worked in a bar as a student. We had all kinds of regulars. Some cool, some not. Some tipped, some didn't. They were all mocked to varying degrees while we were closing up. It's impossible to respect a bar-fly, especially one who turns up on holidays. Fat. You are an object of ridicule by the people you think are your friends. They just want you to fuck off so they can go home.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
So pat has already superseded his calories that he burned at the gym with that plate and beer. He is going to have more beers and still hasnt had the official thanksgiving dinners yet. Because having 2 thanksgiving dinners isnt enough he needs to buy a shitty overpriced version first. Midwest rube.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Do you think the restaurant staff actually feel sorry for him?
Maybe at first but I think they get it now and they make fun of him when he isnt around. Im sure they have cute name they call him as code and to not call him by name. There is nothing sadder than those people you can tell dont get invited to holidays so they seek out the two or three bars that might be open. pat is there every holiday so they know it isnt a one time thing. He is " that guy" that will always be there if the bar is open.

Username

This morning he asked Twitter about going to the gym with no hot water despite having two days of thanksgiving with family to get through. Now at night he’s saying it’s the next two days?

I thought it was a joke at first but clearly no one wants him at thanksgiving.Pat your alone and unloved realize this and make changes for the better in your life.

BudDickman

Here Pat, have some bread for no clear reason. With sesame seeds.

"What the fuck is a sesame? We never give them a chance."
They literally just scraped together a bunch of food that was destined for the dumpster. Also, I love how he tries to undercut any notion that he's a pathetic loser by saying he's with family for the next two days. This lack of self-awareness makes me think he's trolling. Going to a bar on Thanksgiving is a sad lonely loser activity. Why announce it to the whole world?

G

It's one thing to frequently go to the bar all by yourself without your wife, it's another thing entirely to do so on Thanksgiving. Pat, you're a sad and pathetic person which is why you angrily lash out at people every single day. You accuse other people of "projection" which is ironically what you do.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Nice cheeseburger bun, stupid. He has to keep announcing that he's having family dinners because he reads this forum LOL. Pat my house is packed to the brim with family and friends and we are all partying and getting wasted watching football. You are alone at a bar attention whoring on Twitter haha