Rick is spending thanksgiving at a bar, no bullshit

G

Pat if you don't think that every bar you go to the employees not only know about this website but actively read it, you are lying to yourself. Pat you have to get out of town, you're existence is a running joke in Milwaukee, and obviously on the internet. There is nothing you can do besides just go away.
Seriously. I would never want to set foot in hooligans ever again if I was him. He is absolutely out of his mind if he thinks people from there haven't read up on him and laugh about him behind his back

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I spent my Thanksgiving with my alcoholic mother and my sister cuz everyone else in my close family is dead.

My sister and I tried to joke around as best we could but our mother is dying of alcoholism right in front of us and has no intention of stopping. She's doing a lot of lady di kinda shit lately. Not eating, horribly bloated, very forgetful, incoherent speech. Booze is a slow killer. I hope that she gets Lady Di level crazy. When lady di finally broke she was too retarded to want to drink anymore. And she thought she was on a boat when she was in a nut hut somewhere. Which means she had no comprehension of the hellhole asylum she lived in. That's about as merciful a death as someone like her can hope for. I'd probably enjoy her company more in that state than I have in the last several years.

But at least I wasn't alone at some dive eating whatever the fuck that monstrosity is.
Sorry to hear this brotherman. What lady di got is called korsakoff syndrome. I guess it’s never been confirmed but it’s the most obvious explanation. A caller actually called it out a few years before the admiral called in from her ship. At 1:56:00:

Here’s a link for more information: https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000771.htm

Hope she gets the help she needs brotherman. Sailing away the last few years of your life probably isn’t the worst either. You will never be as bad as Rick Tomlinson. Unless you start raping minority children and viciously abusing women. So it’s not impossible, but Patrick S Tomlinson sets the shit standard pretty high, in his pants.

Gay Faggot.

Seriously. I would never want to set foot in hooligans ever again if I was him. He is absolutely out of his mind if he thinks people from there haven't read up on him and laugh about him behind his back
Has anyone ever tried to contact bartenders? I don’t mean calling hooligans, I’d assume you can find them fairly easily on Facebook. Start a conversation and all that. I don’t endorse harassing non obese pedophilic sci-fi writers but just talking and respecting their boundaries never hurt nobody.

Agree with everyone that Pat is not allowed over for family gatherings. Some #canyonfacts:
  • Pat's parents are conservative. They're from rural Wisconsin and Pat cosplays as a "conservative who got fed up with the GOP" and jumped ship. There's no way Pat would pretend to be conservative if his parents were liberal, he would just be a liberal
  • Pat's made a number of posts telling people to disavow family that have different viewpoints. His and Niki's families are all rural Wisconsin residents. They're all conservative Republicans and likely Trump supporters
  • My guess is at a family gathering around 2018 or 2019, Pat had a huge blowout regarding politics with a family member and was uninvited to future gatherings
  • Pictures of himself with family dried up around this time and this is when he posted stuff about cutting family out of your life over political differences; banned in 2019, posts about it the next holiday season
  • Niki is still allowed to gatherings, which is why Pat is always alone on the holidays. This Thanksgiving at the bar, last year's Beef Wellington at Christmas even though Niki is a vegetarian (no photos of anyone else, Pat ate the whole thing)
  • It is very pathetic and fat to spend Thanksgiving at a bar without your family who lives close by or your wife

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Agree with everyone that Pat is not allowed over for family gatherings. Some #canyonfacts:
  • Pat's parents are conservative. They're from rural Wisconsin and Pat cosplays as a "conservative who got fed up with the GOP" and jumped ship. There's no way Pat would pretend to be conservative if his parents were liberal, he would just be a liberal
  • Pat's made a number of posts telling people to disavow family that have different viewpoints. His and Niki's families are all rural Wisconsin residents. They're all conservative Republicans and likely Trump supporters
  • My guess is at a family gathering around 2018 or 2019, Pat had a huge blowout regarding politics with a family member and was uninvited to future gatherings
  • Pictures of himself with family dried up around this time and this is when he posted stuff about cutting family out of your life over political differences; banned in 2019, posts about it the next holiday season
  • Niki is still allowed to gatherings, which is why Pat is always alone on the holidays. This Thanksgiving at the bar, last year's Beef Wellington at Christmas even though Niki is a vegetarian (no photos of anyone else, Pat ate the whole thing)
  • It is very pathetic and fat to spend Thanksgiving at a bar without your family who lives close by or your wife
I’ve been away from family for a couple thanksgivings due to work and being unable to travel home across multiple states but Pat lives near his home and is married yet goes to a bar on thanksgiving alone. Zero self-awareness Pat posts it online like he’s having a great time yet it shows he’s pathetic and everyone hates him. He hates his family and they hate him which is why he talks about “found family” which to him is the bar staff that he thinks are his friends. This loser takes a selfie of anyone that even spends 5 minutes with him which shows how starved he is for attention. I’m sure his claims of “family dinners” the next two nights means what ever left overs Niki brings back. It makes me happy that his family hates him because he’s such an awful person.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
I’ve been away from family for a couple thanksgivings due to work and being unable to travel home across multiple states but Pat lives near his home and is married yet goes to a bar on thanksgiving alone. Zero self-awareness Pat posts it online like he’s having a great time yet it shows he’s pathetic and everyone hates him. He hates his family and they hate him which is why he talks about “found family” which to him is the bar staff that he thinks are his friends. This loser takes a selfie of anyone that even spends 5 minutes with him which shows how starved he is for attention. I’m sure his claims of “family dinners” the next two nights means what ever left overs Niki brings back. It makes me happy that his family hates him because he’s such an awful person.
I mostly agree, but he's also fucking fat

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20211126-141711.jpg

G

Sorry to hear this brotherman. What lady di got is called korsakoff syndrome. I guess it’s never been confirmed but it’s the most obvious explanation. A caller actually called it out a few years before the admiral called in from her ship. At 1:56:00: [MEDIA=youtube]LNomYkkZGys[/MEDIA]

Here’s a link for more information: [URL]https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000771.htm[/URL]

Hope she gets the help she needs brotherman. Sailing away the last few years of your life probably isn’t the worst either. You will never be as bad as Rick Tomlinson. Unless you start raping minority children and viciously abusing women. So it’s not impossible, but Patrick S Tomlinson sets the shit standard pretty high, in his pants.
dumb Opie calling it "korsa cough syndrome"...LOL

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
What am I looking at here. It appears to be 80% carbs and some ham with cranberry sauce on it. No vegetables obviously. Just so fat.
This is pat placing leftovers on the kitchen table to stage a photo in hopes it looks like he is having a normal thanksgiving with loved ones. He is really just watching football by himself with the scraps niki brought back from her parents dinner because she felt sorry for him.

G

I believe that's one of the 2 plates they own at the hovel (the other is blue). This looks a lot like leftovers. I believe in the top left corner you can see the glass dish the ham is in. Looks like it's already sliced as well. Definitely leftovers. He might have made the Pillsbury dinner rolls fresh. Everything else looks reheated and dry af.

G

I believe that's one of the 2 plates they own at the hovel (the other is blue). This looks a lot like leftovers. I believe in the top left corner you can see the glass dish the ham is in. Looks like it's already sliced as well. Definitely leftovers. He might have made the Pillsbury dinner rolls fresh. Everything else looks reheated and dry af.
Yep, that's the half hovel cutlery and plates. Niki must've brought back pity scraps from the Robinson family Thanksgiving.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Also, since he is eating this at 2 in the afternoon....that means he will be eating the rest later tonight. So that will be "Thanksgiving 3" by pats standards since leftovers are considered thanksgiving and maybe even one more tomorrow.

Notice for pat, all Thanksgiving is to him is just the food. Not the family or seeing loved ones all at once. Its a plate of food. He misses the whole point of the holiday and probably why he isnt invited. Its about a free meal or 3.

G

Well I spent my Thanksgiving alone as well.
Then again Id rather kill myself if I ever spent my yule/midsummer alone (yes we celebrate those here instead).

Actually I think I've spent one holiday once in my life and it was depressing as fuck. Cant remember what, when and why.

Gay Faggot.

Those mashed potatoes are 100% re-heated you can tell solely by the texture. I don’t know what the fuck the thing up top is but I think it’s stuffing? He also put the butter on top of the roll instead of cutting it open and spreading it inside. Nice mommas boy glass of milk and paper towel napkin, stupid.