Rick is spending thanksgiving at a bar, no bullshit

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I have a feeling the 45mins pat dicked around the gym yesterday morning will get nowhere near offsetting his caloric intake for the next 72hours.
I bet the mashed potatoes and gravy on that plate are more than the calories he "burned" at the gym. Obviously that sad plate of sodium at the bar last night was more than enough. Washing it down with a large glass of milk like a toddler then switching to a case of beer to round out the night. I bet dollars to donuts we see the " Gotta work off thanksgiving dinner(s)" gym posts monday.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Its supposed to be cornbread stuffing. Even StoveTop has more seasoning. Of course pat feels that it needs more fat and salt so he soaked it in gravy.
We either do homemade or if we’re being lazy stovetop. I’ve never seen cornbread stuffing I guess. The gravy on top was infuriating as well. You let the gravy sink on your plate from your potatoes and possibly ham or turkey. You don’t pour it on fucking everything. He can’t even do thanksgiving correctly.

Slackjawed Cow

We either do homemade or if we’re being lazy stovetop. I’ve never seen cornbread stuffing I guess. The gravy on top was infuriating as well. You let the gravy sink on your plate from your potatoes and possibly ham or turkey. You don’t pour it on fucking everything. He can’t even do thanksgiving correctly.
If you are doing a whole turkey I can see going all the way and making a formal dressing/stuffing. Im guessing nikis family didnt need to make so much food and do a whole bird and settled for a ham. I like Stove top over those fancy stuffing recipes that add carrots,raisins,nuts to it. Id be totally fine with Stovetop but I dont cook thanksgiving dinner so I just shutup and eat what they made like a good boy.

BudDickman

Think about how many people spend Thanksgiving alone.
Of those, think about how many of them are within a short drive of relatives.
Of those, think about how many would go eat at a bar alone, rather than just eating at home and saving themselves the embarrassment.
Of those, think about how many are so lacking in self-awareness that they would post about it on social media.

That's Pat.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
This is the most disgusting shit I've ever seen. That whole state needs to be sterilized.

Screenshot_20211126-160032.jpg

G

I'm not an American, does anyone even have Thanksgiving dinners after the 25th? That part seems like some desperate cope from the pig.
Unless there’s extenuating circumstances then no Thanksgiving is celebrated the fourth Thursday of every November. He’s just using this as an excuse to stuff his fat fucking face with gross bar grub. Just admit you’re a gluttonous pig Patso and you hate your family.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Think about how many people spend Thanksgiving alone.
Of those, think about how many of them are within a short drive of relatives.
Of those, think about how many would go eat at a bar alone, rather than just eating at home and saving themselves the embarrassment.
Of those, think about how many are so lacking in self-awareness that they would post about it on social media.

That's Pat.
That’s what’s amazing, he posted on social media that he’s spending thanksgiving alone in a bar while being not far from family. He thinks he’s so interesting and unique person having a great time yet everyone sees he’s a pathetic loser.

Slackjawed Cow

This is the most disgusting shit I've ever seen. That whole state needs to be sterilized.

View attachment 14014
" Parents"...leaves out "my"..so clearly a gift from nikis family. They didnt bring it over, niki brought it back. Pat is trying so hard to make it sound like they are hosting thanksgiving. He wont mention who cooked the food. He wants the post vague enough that people will assume that he/niki cooked thanksgiving for the whole family. You can also tell there isnt other people there just him placing the ham dish to his left instead of the center of the table like people that actually have family dinner would do. It would be in someones way if someone was sitting there on the left.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
" Parents"...leaves out "my"..so clearly a gift from nikis family. They didnt bring it over, niki brought it back. Pat is trying so hard to make it sound like they are hosting thanksgiving. He wont mention who cooked the food. He wants the post vague enough that people will assume that he/niki cooked thanksgiving for the whole family. You can also tell there isnt other people there just him placing the ham dish to his left instead of the center of the table like people that actually have family dinner would do. It would be in someones way if someone was sitting there on the left.
Good eye, nobody is coming to visit their tiny dump of a place. Niki was given food to bring back for her bum husband that isn’t allowed at family events due to being a massive cunt.

BudDickman

But Niki's dad is deceased, so "parents" doesn't make any sense if he's talking about his in-laws. Not that the truth matters at all with Pat. It really is strange how he guards the identities of his immediate family while revealing everything else about his life.

Slackjawed Cow

But Niki's dad is deceased, so "parents" doesn't make any sense if he's talking about his in-laws. Not that the truth matters at all with Pat. It really is strange how he guards his family's identity while revealing everything else about his life.
OK, lets run with this idea. So lets say its Pats parents that came over to drop off leftovers. They arent eating with him either way. It also shows that they thought ahead. If they bring over food then pat isnt spending all day at their house waiting for him to leave while becoming drunker and more abrasive. They can just drop it off. Hang out for 20mins or until pat starts bothering them and they can bail out. ( kinda smart if true) " Golly gee, Patrick we got a long drive back home, dontcha know." Its still just a pity gesture for their own conscience. So they can sleep at night. Either way Pat was not invited to the actual dinner on both sides and that says everything.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
OK, lets run with this idea. So lets say its Pats parents that came over to drop off leftovers. They arent eating with him either way. It also shows that they thought ahead. If they bring over food then pat isnt spending all day at their house waiting for him to leave while becoming drunker and more abrasive. They can just drop it off. Hang out for 20mins or until pat starts bothering them and they can bail out. ( kinda smart if true) " Golly gee, Patrick we got a long drive back home, dontcha know." Its still just a pity gesture for their own conscience. So they can sleep at night. Either way Pat was not invited to the actual dinner on both sides and that says everything.
Also note since he’s married that means you have to choose which side you see on thanksgiving (yours or hers) but Pat spent it alone. Niki’s family hates him and his own couldn’t even stand to have him over. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of someone married spending thanksgiving alone at a bar. It shows he is the worst person alive that not even his family wants him around on thanksgiving. Can’t even stand him for an event based around getting together to eat diner.

Slackjawed Cow

Also note since he’s married that means you have to choose which side you see on thanksgiving (yours or hers) but Pat spent it alone. Niki’s family hates him and his own couldn’t even stand to have him over. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of someone married spending thanksgiving alone at a bar. It shows he is the worst person alive that not even his family wants him around on thanksgiving. Can’t even stand him for an event based around getting together to eat diner.
Its all about the free meal. He hasnt been working all year and saving that vacation time for these last two months of the year so he can visit loved ones and catch up. He has no desire to be with family. Just a plate of food to post on twitter. Thanksgiving is just a day that he eats something different than usual. His surrounding havent changed just what is in the fridge. Its not even a holiday for him.

Last edited: