Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
couple more thoughts:
  • Maybe he and/or Nikki set the site up to learn Wordpress/ecommerce not to so much to make money selling items but to convince 1.1 GPA retards to pay for PostByGhost to make them a website. Looks like ass, neither of them has the right brain to be a developer, not even webdev. Niki is a woman and Pat is womanly and special ed.
  • his main is followed by a bunch of they/thems ladies that don't care about cars so his car autism underperforms in engagement. Making an alt, he thought, would allow him to tweet 200 times a day without us being able to point out how addicted he is and make fun of him
truly a fascinating character study

to be a fly on the wall the moment he found out the cat was out of the bag

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Torque Wheeler smokes weed, man. Because he's a cool, laid back, introspective grease monkey who's seen it all and worked on a bit of everything. And he's not fat at all.
Torque Wheeler and the Stranger pass a joint around the fire.

Torque Wheeler: "You ever wanted to be someone else?"

Stranger: "I'd like to try Porky Pig."

Torque Wheeler: "I never wanted to be anybody else."

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
835-B9-BA7-0-B94-4816-9186-7-C15579687-C2.jpg
"That's right. I'm smugly crossing my arms on the other side of a window from a car I could never in a million lifetimes afford. Envy me."