Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Neither will you, fat boy. You're life is going to be awful from now to eternity. Imagine knowing that you'll never be able to do anything under your name again ever and you brought it all on yourself.

You mad, oinker?
Something I was thinking about last night. This reveal tells us two things:

1. He (finally) realizes that his literary career is over and is trying to pivot to something else. The Tiny Tim nonsense was just him trying to keep up appearances to his dumb twitter following.
2. He also realizes that his name as a brand is completely toxic. There are many places on the internet that now frequently refer to him as a rapist and pedophile. If he wants a new career he wont be able to do it as 'Patrick S. Tomlinson' anymore.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
1. He (finally) realizes that his literary career is over and is trying to pivot to something else. The Tiny Tim nonsense was just him trying to keep up appearances to his dumb twitter following.
Screenshot_20220705-165037_Reface.jpg

I think my favorite part about this is that it’s a weird window into Patrick’s soul and desires. He so badly wants to be “cool” but has autism and knows no way of going about it other than hack shit that he throws at the wall in a haphazard fashion,

An auto mechanic with a “tough” name, the sex pest shit, the fake tough guy act, performative wokeness.

It’s all just so phony, sad and hilarious.

G

Smitty
I think my favorite part about this is that it’s a weird window into Patrick’s soul and desires. He so badly wants to be “cool” but has autism and knows no way of going about it other than hack shit that he throws at the wall in a haphazard fashion,

An auto mechanic with a “tough” name, the sex pest shit, the fake tough guy act, performative wokeness.

It’s all just so phony, sad and hilarious.
He wants so badly to have a brotherman's persona...stoner guys with jokes, but instead is just a fat autist who lives in the cyber realm more than the physical one.