Piggy's secret car blog and twitter account? Larps as a mechanic with the pen name "Torque Wheeler"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Torque-Pork-Hero-Ending-Hero-Final2.jpg

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
What's he going to do with them? As soon as a domain or ip is registered with icann it gets hit with pings from spam bots looking for exploits. So after filtering out those 1000s of ip's he's going to what? Subpeona!!! Every isp in the US and .... charge them with visiting a website?

He's going to doxx 100k random ips? He literally had someone text him a government issued form of identification.
You say this but Patrick has done far more retarded things

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
It was really embarrassing for me in the airport yesterday. Red eye so everyone's ready to sleep and quiet, decide to catch up with the Fatrick kiwifarms thread while charging my phone... blah blah blah same old "wrong as always stlaker" shit. Then that Plaintiff is fat fella had a post.

I'm thankful for Joaquin's Joker, because if you start laughing that uncontrollable, unstoppable laughter in public, people assume you're just a crazy person. It's like manic laughter, but your body can't control or stop it. I guess the only way to describe it would be automanic laughter.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
It was really embarrassing for me in the airport yesterday. Red eye so everyone's ready to sleep and quiet, decide to catch up with the Fatrick kiwifarms thread while charging my phone... blah blah blah same old "wrong as always atalker" shit. Then that Plaintiff is fat fella had a post.

I'm thankful for Joaquin's Joker, because if you start laughing that uncontrollable, unstoppable laughter in public, people assume you're just a crazy person. It's like manic laughter, but your body can't control or stop it. I guess the only way to describe it would be automanic laughter.
Forgive My Laughter;
I have a Condition

(More on Fat)

It's a condition causing sudden
frequent and uncontrollable laughter
It can happen with people exposed
to fat faggots with bitch tits.

Kindly Visit Kiwifarms

CruisinColin

This movie is only okay because it stands out from other comic book shit and is elevated by Joaquin Phoenix. The movies it draws inspiration from, Taxi Driver and The King of Comedy, are infinitely better. Joker isn't even the best movie where Phoenix plays an extremely damaged man that lives with his mother, You Were Never Really Here takes that spot and it came out two years prior.