• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat’s pro se motion in full

Did the bingo card have " Name a federal judge as someone behind his trolling" in there?

I swear he always delivers on a heavy dose of stupidity.
It's fascinating how he always lives down to people's low expectations of him and then doubles down.

So (so, so, so) he thinks he's an autodidact and a savant at everything, fine. Then prove it, at least once. He persists constantly proving he's an obnoxious asshole of average intelligence. Enough intelligence to perform basic functions, like buttoning pants that are two sizes too small, anyway.

If he wanted to be taken seriously with his pro se motion he would have researched legal briefs, cases similar to his (if there are any), and at least sat through several days of hearings in that courtroom as an observer if only to get an idea of how it's conducted. Instead, he did none of that. Nothing matters but his feelings, emotions, and fantastical delusions.

Someone mentioned earlier it's a shame people keep bailing him out of these situations because he will never learn the consequences of his own actions, and it's true. He's learned nothing from this, and he's in for another round with the second judgment in California.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
The irony of saying you can't get an attorney because the case is complex and involves a john doe. As if this is a corporation with billions suing some poor ole wisconsin rube and he can't fight back. Its a case he filed against 60 unknown defendants for anonymous comments on a private message board. It's complex because you file a complex lawsuit. The amount of spin to make himself the victim hurts my brain. Or maybe i'm just tired because its 3am right now.
...but it's not complex anymore, is it? It was complex, but now that Pat's failed to appeal the California judgements and the Wisconsin domestication, it's just one guy owing another guy his legal fees. No more 60 defendants, now there's just one; no more interstate jurisdictional issues, it's all in Wisconsin.

It's literally just "one guy sued another guy, and lost, and now owes the other guy his legal fees plus some interest", the same as every other civil lawsuit. If Pat's having trouble getting representation it'll be because of his incoherent description of the case and off-putting manner rather than the case itself.

...but it's not complex anymore, is it? It was complex, but now that Pat's failed to appeal the California judgements and the Wisconsin domestication, it's just one guy owing another guy his legal fees. No more 60 defendants, now there's just one; no more interstate jurisdictional issues, it's all in Wisconsin.

It's literally just "one guy sued another guy, and lost, and now owes the other guy his legal fees plus some interest", the same as every other civil lawsuit. If Pat's having trouble getting representation it'll be because of his incoherent description of the case and off-putting manner rather than the case itself.
He thinks he can re-litigate/re-try the case after the fact. He thinks he can appeal the cases even though that window is closed.

No lawyers told him "John Doe" being a Plaintiff was a deal breaker, and if they did, it's what's commonly known as giving someone the "I Don't Wanna Do It Price". It's a nice way of saying fuck off to clients you don't want without calling them assholes to their faces.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
nikocadoniceass.png

G

It’s so clear Pat wrote this. It’s absolutely all over the place regurgitating the same points ad nauseam and making wild, unsubstantiated claims about all kinds of crimes and identities. He’s even stupider than I thought.
Page 5 "SWATTing" of course he wrote it. There are also numerous examples of the kind of emotive, flowery prose that no decent lawyer would ever put in a court document, but a shitty writer who likes to LARP as an expert on everything would.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
I'm sure it's been said 1,000 times at this point, but I'm really floored by Pat's level of delusion evident in that document. I've been assuming that he's just retardedly obstinate and that all of his twitter oinking is just #DLTIW-induced bluster, but he really seems to have lost his grip on reality.

I wonder if the alcoholism is starting to get to him and he has the beginning of dementia or something. Confabulation is a sympton of alcoholic Korsakoff syndrome, where someone starts to believe that their own false memories of the past are real. Pat might have denied reality so hard that he can't find his way back.

That said, I adore the document and I really appreciate the loving god that guided the circumstances of its conception all for our enjoyment.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
I'm sure it's been said 1,000 times at this point, but I'm really floored by Pat's level of delusion evident in that document. I've been assuming that he's just retardedly obstinate and that all of his twitter oinking is just #DLTIW-induced bluster, but he really seems to have lost his grip on reality.

I wonder if the alcoholism is starting to get to him and he has the beginning of dementia or something. Confabulation is a sympton of alcoholic Korsakoff syndrome, where someone starts to believe that their own false memories of the past are real. Pat might have denied reality so hard that he can't find his way back.

That said, I adore the document and I really appreciate the loving god that guided the circumstances of its conception all for our enjoyment.
I think you need to be a real alko before you get Wernicke-Korsakoff or anything like that, not a litre or two litres of beer a day, think a litre of vodka. Pat looks like shit, but he would look a lot worse if he was drinking that. He's stupid, and doesn't understand that others may be smarter, so he is Dunning Kruger personified. Imagine that creature from Douglas Adams that closed its eyes to make itself invisible- that's Pat.