• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat’s pro se motion in full

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The booze is kicking in

1693088038280.png

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
I still can’t get over how he thought telling Judge Sonsay that msnbcs morning Joe commenting on his situation is all the proof anyone needs. He’s out of his fucking mind.
of all the excuses for needing more time to secure council he used "law firms don't like publicity" "lawyers don't like complex cases and *tune out*"

...but didn't argue "I need time to get some cash to pay a retainer"

he really doesn't want to indicate he's poor hahaha

but also here's some jurisprudence about indigent litigants ???

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Nah, there's no alt here, lad. Short of my, let's say less-than-favored opinion of the Brits, I'm not racist. I've met all walks of life, both good and bad, and I know it's not a simple umbrella people sit under. I judge case by case, hence why I speak calmly but defend certain parties sometimes.

But as for the last part I wrote there? I'd love to do it, and Gosia is curious about America. There'd be no hate in that final post - I know we all torch those that draw attention to ourselves for a last hurrah, but you've all brought me so much entertainment that I'd want to give each of you some final words and a confirmation.

I doubt it'll ever happen, though, because as long as I am actively touring and recording, I really can't do it. Plus I don't see Pat ever conceding.

So until that day may or may not come, let the reasonable doubt continue.
If you ever come to America, I’ll come see you at any Applebees or Texas Road House you perform at.
:image_9247_m: