• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat’s pro se motion in full

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
I assume this is just bluster and was inserted to make his claims sound legitimate, but this part caught my eye:

35f04783ac0b11d710cf9f00b1448d0d.jpg

I know Pat is stupid enough to want to sue a random guy whose father has the money, resources, and legal know-now to smack down the lawsuit into the stone age, but he doesn't have any money and no lawyer would take this up. But still, the idea of some guy in Oman getting served a hilariously bad lawsuit against him, based off of the sleuthing skills of one of the dumbest (and smelliest/fattest) people on the internet is pulverizing my ribs. I want this as much as I want the Tiny Tim book.

I also love the little detail of Pat only placing quotes around "Doe" and not "John" because "John Gibney" already has "John" as the first name. He really is a gigantic retard.
This is the biggest 1.2 of the entire motion. What you "know" now is irrelevant to what happened in the past. When Pat filled the initial suit he didn't have this "knowledge". If he is aware of John Does "identify" now, why isn't a lawsuit going forward?

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
The irony of saying you can't get an attorney because the case is complex and involves a john doe. As if this is a corporation with billions suing some poor ole wisconsin rube and he can't fight back. Its a case he filed against 60 unknown defendants for anonymous comments on a private message board. It's complex because you file a complex lawsuit. The amount of spin to make himself the victim hurts my brain. Or maybe i'm just tired because its 3am right now.
Yet he found one in seemingly 20 minutes on the last day. Only very large powerful firms can handle this, but a pawn shop firm was who we chose.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
He's stupid, and doesn't understand that others may be smarter, so he is Dunning Kruger personified. Imagine that creature from Douglas Adams that closed its eyes to make itself invisible- that's Pat.
Patrick is cannot hold a job or function in society stupid.

No ability to admit any personal faults stupid, and far too stupid to connecT any of his anti-social actions to the consequences he suffers.

'Intelligent' people gravitate to careers that reward their natural strengths. Many also realize that their success in one field won't cross over into other disciplines.

Patrick's lack of success in life is due to his cargo-culting attempts to imitate those he sees as successful. Without the talent and discipline, of course.

Just because non-retarded people make things look easy, doesn't mean they are.

Patrick can write landfill-grade dreck and be a stand-up comic too, right?

Bzzzzzzzzzttttttt, wrong.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
...but it's not complex anymore, is it? It was complex, but now that Pat's failed to appeal the California judgements and the Wisconsin domestication, it's just one guy owing another guy his legal fees. No more 60 defendants, now there's just one; no more interstate jurisdictional issues, it's all in Wisconsin.

It's literally just "one guy sued another guy, and lost, and now owes the other guy his legal fees plus some interest", the same as every other civil lawsuit. If Pat's having trouble getting representation it'll be because of his incoherent description of the case and off-putting manner rather than the case itself.
Even I have to rib this, this is exactly the case. It's about a deadbeat debtor, but Pat believes this is like a toddler playing a game and you get "do overs" until you roll the correct number.

I wonder if the alcoholism is starting to get to him and he has the beginning of dementia or something. Confabulation is a sympton of alcoholic Korsakoff syndrome, where someone starts to believe that their own false memories of the past are real. Pat might have denied reality so hard that he can't find his way back.
To piggy back of your post Korsakoff is what is casually referred to as 'wet brain' and Pat definitely has confabulations and delusions. This document is window in to his fantasy world.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
37.1 A European singer named an entire concept album as a sleight towards my perceived "obesity", called "The Weight of Man", on sale on Amazon.

How hard would that have been to add, Pat? All publicity is good publicity, and you can't even get that right.

UnPRePared

Patrick probably has no idea who you even are.

How's that feel, fucker?

Considering his completely retarded obsessions and crowing from the rooftops, it's actually better that he doesn't know who I am, or think that I am who I say I may (or may not) be.

Trust me lads, I've had my close calls. If I go quiet for a while, that's typically why. There's been a fair share of heated arguments over this place, but hey - a bloke has to have his fun.

UnPRePared

God damn it, that "aggredious" gives me serious Jonathan Mendelson vibes from the Jesus Twins.

"This charge of contempt, your honour... Is superfluous. To spare me payment of this anonymous admin, would be of paramount value."

"I am about truth and justice, your honour. I am not about the rap, the crap, OR the techno."

Imager

I see penises everywhere
God damn it, that "aggredious" gives me serious Jonathan Mendelson vibes from the Jesus Twins.

"This charge of contempt, your honour... Is superfluous. To spare me payment of this anonymous admin, would be of paramount value."

"I am about truth and justice, your honour. I am not about the rap, the crap, OR the techno."
Rate The Jesus Twins as musicians, Ray.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
omg what a giant fucking pussy.

Hey famous Pat what are you being stalked about and threatened with murder besides your self swatting of course (gay virgin1488) faggot. Just what is it that you are so important about? is it those juicy bitch tits? is it your stupid books? is it that charming comedy of yours? Don't answer we all already know. Pat the sooner you shoot yourself the sooner the better and you wont "pay Quais a penny fatker." enjoy prison fatker, Hey Pat enjoy being a fat loser, How's your daughter? Oh that's right.
PAThetic.