• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat’s pro se motion in full

Of all of the delusions, lies, and histrionics in that ridiculous document fatso submitted what sticks out the most to me right now is his bullshit about not being able to retain legal representation in a timely manner before the contempt hearing.

It's obvious that 1.7 thought that throwing 23rd hour stall tactics at the judge was a genius strategy, but it's interesting how he claims attorneys wouldn't represent him because of "John Doe" being the Plaintiff. Remember, this idiot thought he actually won his restraining order request hearing against BDA when he didn't, and women are hitting on him on Twitter when they aren't.

If he did consult several attorneys what most likely happened was they weren't interested in taking the case because it's a loser of a case, he's obviously going to be a total pain in the ass as a client, and he couldn't afford their retainers which they would have insisted he pay up front and in full given his history of refusing to pay his debts as well as his sketchy employment situation. Notice he never bothered naming any of the law firms he consulted, nor did he name the lawyer who allegedly helped him write that disaster of a motion (not that I blame the lawyer if they exist since their name on it would be humiliating). He always thinks everyone should just believe him and take his word for it even though he's a compulsive liar.

What an embarrassing person.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Of all of the delusions, lies, and histrionics in that ridiculous document fatso submitted what sticks out the most to me right now is his bullshit about not being able to retain legal representation in a timely manner before the contempt hearing.

It's obvious that 1.7 thought that throwing 23rd hour stall tactics at the judge was a genius strategy, but it's interesting how he claims attorneys wouldn't represent him because of "John Doe" being the Plaintiff. Remember, this idiot thought he actually won his restraining order request hearing against BDA when he didn't, and women are hitting on him on Twitter when they aren't.

If he did consult several attorneys what most likely happened was they weren't interested in taking the case because it's a loser of a case, he's obviously going to be a total pain in the ass as a client, and he couldn't afford their retainers which they would have insisted he pay up front and in full given his history of refusing to pay his debts as well as his sketchy employment situation. Notice he never bothered naming any of the law firms he consulted, nor did he name the lawyer who allegedly helped him write that disaster of a motion (not that I blame the lawyer if they exist since their name on it would be humiliating). He always thinks everyone should just believe him and take his word for it even though he's a compulsive liar.

What an embarrassing person.
Well said, faggot.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Pat’s delusions of relevance are breathtaking. Harley Davidson fans don’t care that you bought a Triumph and nobody — normie, chef or sperg — cares that you disapprove of their apple preferences. He just can’t let a day go by without deliberately manufacturing his own womanly conflicts. Next he’ll be REEEEEing about whose threads get pinned.
What a gay ass post. Have some sex.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
@admin I hope you're proud of yourself

1693013014103.png

I assume this is just bluster and was inserted to make his claims sound legitimate, but this part caught my eye:

35f04783ac0b11d710cf9f00b1448d0d.jpg

I know Pat is stupid enough to want to sue a random guy whose father has the money, resources, and legal know-now to smack down the lawsuit into the stone age, but he doesn't have any money and no lawyer would take this up. But still, the idea of some guy in Oman getting served a hilariously bad lawsuit against him, based off of the sleuthing skills of one of the dumbest (and smelliest/fattest) people on the internet is pulverizing my ribs. I want this as much as I want the Tiny Tim book.

I also love the little detail of Pat only placing quotes around "Doe" and not "John" because "John Gibney" already has "John" as the first name. He really is a gigantic retard.

He literally just reasons backwards from whatever he wants. He wants to doxx JD-1. Because he's so dumb he thinks no one else can see his kindergarten logic.

I want his identity. I need an attorney ----> [input into 1.2 algorithm] ---> i need his dox to hire an attorney.

Oh man. Someone should make a PatGPT but with artificial 1.2 intelligence. I suspect there will be a lot of childing in the answers

16 Dick about the law but maybe someone who knows better can correct or corraborate me. Typos are a huge deal in legal documents. Filing pro se isn’t an excuse and is just another thing that’ll piss off a judge. He pulls two aggredious examples, mistyping the name of a case he’s citing and confusing the terms platiff and defendant. If i’m correct, any case he cited which was typed wrong is irrelevant and can’t be considered. Yes Sosnay could infer he’s talking about the case he spelled correctly the last 3 times but i dont think thats how that works. He would need to basically resumbit the document with the correct spelling. But if it’s not germaine to his overall argument, the confusing of plantiff and defendant definitely is. You then have to ask yourself who the fuck he’s even talking about and where. Was the one line a typo? Or was that the correct line? Back to refiling the entire argument after you correct it.

I’m sorry, but your egregious is probably the funniest misspelling I’ve ever seen. You make good points tho!!

"My counsel advised me to skip a court-ordered appearance".

No they didn't you fucking liar. And I love how there is no explanation or justification of why he just ghosted the amortization of debts
In his retarded brain, he was still going with the "I don't owe these debts in the first place and here's why..." attempt at trying to get the contempt hearing, as well as the previous cases, thrown out altogether. This pro se laughingstock was supposed to be his Magnum Opus which resulted in the entire courtroom, including the judge, being reduced to tears and giving him a standing ovation. The credits roll as he's carried on the shoulders of everyone to his Rustang.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I wouldn't read too much into the "assistance of a lawyer" line, it's so bad it might just be some free Pro Se help desk that answers questions for retards and gives them boilerplate documents with basic rules to follow.
I would. Pro Se litigants normally get a lot of leeway from the court - they aren't lawyers, and so aren't held to the same standard as lawyers. Pat claiming that a lawyer helped him draft it gains him nothing, and costs him all of that leeway.

Plus, he risks the judge asking him which lawyer helped him draft it so that he can sanction them.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Did anyone notice that he doesn’t really address the amortization plan? He mentions it formed and then said it dissolved but does not explain why
Probably because even in his own schizo narrative he couldn't come up with anything to say about it that wouldn't become fodder for the contempt charge. He did not have this foresight when Javier asked him on Part 4 about it though, on account of being a stupid fat retard that can't think on his hooves.