• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat’s pro se motion in full

RobertMewler

62ece22456b0dde2fed1dafa678f2550.png

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
I see he’s still lying about the bomb threat to the Brewers game.

This part took a sledgehammer to my ribs.
View attachment 145556
A worldwide troll ecosystem....

He thinks he's in a 2002 cyber heist movie being tracked by shadowy l33t haxxors and not just getting made fun of on the internet. You're not Neo, dumbass. You're the guy falling on his face doing a back flip with his nunchucks getting mocked.

Most of the really great high level troll shit that has happened to him is based on social engineering and pranks playing on fucking stupid he is.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
I bet she can make a mean apple pie.
I had an apple pie slice the other day and randomly thought about Patrick's disgusting mushy slop pie he made with red apples and smugly told everyone they were wrong for using green for hundreds of years and he knows better. Way more annoying than his HURR TRUMP BAD posts 987 times a day.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
He isn't paying, no way. He's clearly insane and it only gets paid if some other party is paying it.
Reminds me of nasty bitch Akilah Hughes suing Sargon, losing and being ordered to pay his legal fees — then vowing she would never do so.

IMG_5419.jpeg

She lost in August and by November had used money from her followers to pay him in full, despite her butthurt vow. Unfortunately Pat has no followers willing to give him money for anything, be it a generic Patreon or specific legal fund. But maybe Pat can talk her into starting a support group for litigious retards.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Lawyers are scared of John Doe according to Pigger.
Quick rundown:

>rothschilds bow to Quasi
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>controls Oman with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Quasigrad will be be the first city)
>owns basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Quasi Babies
>said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>he owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Quasibots inside you right now
>Quasi is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>He learned fluent Arabic under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Quasi. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Quasi
>He is 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the Quasig bang to the end of the universe
>Quasi will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I had an apple pie slice the other day and randomly thought about Patrick's disgusting mushy slop pie he made with red apples and smugly told everyone they were wrong for using green for hundreds of years and he knows better. Way more annoying than his HURR TRUMP BAD posts 987 times a day.
I think this one was one of their moms pies that pat tried to take credit for.

1693004440955.png

Pats trainwreck pie

1693004572546.png

1693004678195.png

1693004695219.png
1693004714632.png
1693004726906.png
1693004800458.png

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
You'd think that after being utterly duped once into thinking he'd ascertained Quasi's real identity (Rahul Kumar), he'd be a little more skeptical when presented with a new candidate for Quasi's real identity (John Gibney). But nope, he not only believes he has it without literally one shred of evidence, he believes it strongly enough to put it into a court filing and demanding that all subsequent filings refer to Quasi as John Gibney despite, again, no evidence whatsoever to support the claim. He's the dumbest and most gullible idiot alive.

I really hope someone forwards this filing to the real John Gibney so he can decide whether or not he wants to take action against Pat.

If Josiah hadn't pulled his pants down at recess and stole his juice box, I would bet that Rahul, Canyon etc would have made it into the first worser filing.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Pat’s delusions of relevance are breathtaking. Harley Davidson fans don’t care that you bought a Triumph and nobody — normie, chef or sperg — cares that you disapprove of their apple preferences. He just can’t let a day go by without deliberately manufacturing his own womanly conflicts. Next he’ll be REEEEEing about whose threads get pinned.