• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat’s pro se motion in full

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Crazy that pat is trying to pin all these accusations on quasi with zero proof he sent them.
Even funnier when you consider he was already told point-blank by another legal official that he cannot submit hearsay as evidence and needs to bring actual documentation or witnesses. Not to mention the fact that Quasi’s anonymity has nothing to do with Pat defying a court order for years now. God he’s a moron.

DanFielding

I see he’s still lying about the bomb threat to the Brewers game.

This part took a sledgehammer to my ribs.
IMG_2320.jpeg

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
Since you're a new cumchum, I'll explain something to you: Salted Earth is like ElliotRodgersBRAPTherapist crossed with Valuum crossed with an unironic transsexual. They're a kiwifarms poster who doctored screenshots to deceive and defraud brothermen. Just car-crash their posts and move on, lest you lower your caste further.
fawk. got me good on that. tyfys I'll give you a handy at the org meetup later.

• Deleted by gassers
  • Reason: redundant comment
Show…

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
I see he’s still lying about the bomb threat to the Brewers game.

This part took a sledgehammer to my ribs.
View attachment 145556
1693001672247.png

COLUMBO (Scratching his head)
Mr. Tomlinson, you're free to go. But this case of yours, it's quite intriguing... there's just one more thing: I couldn't help but notice something a little puzzling in your recent pro se filing.

TOMLINSON (Nervously)
Erm, really, Lieutenant? What's that?

Columbo leans forward, peering at Tomlinson over his reading glasses.

COLUMBO (With a sly smile)
Well, it's just one little thing that caught my eye. You see, in your previous legal action, you claimed that all these individuals you're suing resided right here in lovely Wisconsin.

TOMLINSON (Stuttering)
Uh, erm, yes, that's correct, Lieutenant.

Columbo raises an eyebrow, his gaze fixed on Tomlinson.

COLUMBO (Thoughtfully)
That's interesting because in this new filing, you're saying they're part of a "worldwide troll ecosystem." How's that supposed to work?

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I think he hoped Quasi would penlight himself

“John Doe isn’t nearly as clever as he thinks he is… we have identified him as John Gibney.”

“Actually, my name is NOT John Gibney, it’s Joe Blow or sumptin so haw haw”

I think so. They are playing with fire accusing a real person. He’s stupid enough to think he can get away with it because he lives abroad. So very stupid.