• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat’s pro se motion in full

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
Pat claims he wrote the document with the assistance of a lawyer. Whether it was McCabe or someone else, that person is either a moron or a brazen liar — but perhaps both, just like Pat.
1 - Pat never consulted a single attorney for this document. If he did he would have named them. Or better yet they would have filed it on his behalf.
2 - If McCabe was in on this tactic to help him write the motion and purposely be retained by him a full working day before the case, she'd be risking her reputation as a lawyer and gain very unfavorably with the judge for the rest of their careers.

The babe would never do such a risky thing for a literal nobody like Pat. Especially as a young girlboss attorney with her whole career ahead of her.

MonsterSteve

Age.
8adO9Xd.png
I love how he can't even be bothered to attend this shit in person. I WANT MY DEMANDS MET CHILD, AND I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK TO THE JUDGE WITHOUT COMING TO THE COURTHOUSE BECAUSE I'M A FAT LAZY PERSON, LITTLE ONE.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
1 - Pat never consulted a single attorney for this document. If he did he would have named them. Or better yet they would have filed it on his behalf.
2 - If McCabe was in on this tactic to help him write the motion and purposely be retained by him a full working day before the case, she'd be risking her reputation as a lawyer and gain very unfavorably with the judge for the rest of their careers.

The babe would never do such a risky thing for a literal nobody like Pat. Especially as a young girlboss attorney with her whole career ahead of her.
Screenshot_20230825-160536.png

Prepared with the assistance of a lawyer. Did he ask a lawyer on Twitter something just to put that there?

MonsterSteve

Age.
my future wife McCabe's letter:
View attachment 145498
God this gets better and better. So, his new lawyers tried to get it pushed back 30 days. Rick tried to get it pushed back 60 days, and he wanted to be able to show up via zoom, not in person b/c he's uncomfortable in his TIGHT womans suit, and after all of that they laughed at him and told him NOPE, todays the day. He left the court yesterday in shambles for sure. He thought 100% that they would give him the continuance because he retained a lawyer only a day before the hearing. I love this place.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
16 Dick about the law but maybe someone who knows better can correct or corraborate me. Typos are a huge deal in legal documents. Filing pro se isn’t an excuse and is just another thing that’ll piss off a judge. He pulls two aggredious examples, mistyping the name of a case he’s citing and confusing the terms platiff and defendant. If i’m correct, any case he cited which was typed wrong is irrelevant and can’t be considered. Yes Sosnay could infer he’s talking about the case he spelled correctly the last 3 times but i dont think thats how that works. He would need to basically resumbit the document with the correct spelling. But if it’s not germaine to his overall argument, the confusing of plantiff and defendant definitely is. You then have to ask yourself who the fuck he’s even talking about and where. Was the one line a typo? Or was that the correct line? Back to refiling the entire argument after you correct it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat claims he wrote the document with the assistance of a lawyer. Whether it was McCabe or someone else, that person is either a moron or a brazen liar — but perhaps both, just like Pat.
It was probably either penny eater Peter or Rakdaddy that he claims as his legal assistance. Its full of mistakes. Its so unprofessional. I have always known that once pat is in court, that he will always fuck things up for himself. He can cray and make accusation in the court of twitter but under oath he will either get caught in lies, have an outburst, or not provide sufficient evidence.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!

Since you're a new cumchum, I'll explain something to you: Salted Earth is like ElliotRodgersBRAPTherapist crossed with Valuum crossed with an unironic transsexual. They're a kiwifarms poster who doctored screenshots to deceive and defraud brothermen. Just car-crash their posts and move on, lest you lower your caste further.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
16 Dick about the law but maybe someone who knows better can correct or corraborate me. Typos are a huge deal in legal documents. Filing pro se isn’t an excuse and is just another thing that’ll piss off a judge. He pulls two aggredious examples, mistyping the name of a case he’s citing and confusing the terms platiff and defendant. If i’m correct, any case he cited which was typed wrong is irrelevant and can’t be considered. Yes Sosnay could infer he’s talking about the case he spelled correctly the last 3 times but i dont think thats how that works. He would need to basically resumbit the document with the correct spelling. But if it’s not germaine to his overall argument, the confusing of plantiff and defendant definitely is. You then have to ask yourself who the fuck he’s even talking about and where. Was the one line a typo? Or was that the correct line? Back to refiling the entire argument after you correct it.
I think it's more about credibility but Scrivener's errors are allowed to be corrected when lawyers make them.